PDA

View Full Version : Cashed in our chips...

hammerhead
03-08-2022, 11:36 AM
last night the High Commander and I sold our house and as of July 14 we will be homeless - bill-less with a couple of old mustangs, a pickup, a rusty old pickup truck, a minivan a couple of trailers and three kids and two dogs still tagging along and the kids a bit worried but I said don't worry we will be the richest squeegee family on the off ramp and I couldn't be happier....

mavrrrick
03-08-2022, 12:54 PM
Where to man?

hammerhead
03-08-2022, 01:02 PM
Where to man?

we haven't found an off ramp we like yet - but will will be looking for vacant in the area of Melancthon to build a house and renting for a year or two locally until build time

Zutz2v
03-08-2022, 10:32 PM
I’m truly happy for you. Not many people pursue their dream homes and build it themselves. This will be a great story that one day your kids will tel your grandchildren. “ hey! My father built this house with his own hands”. I’m excited for you! Congratulations again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5.4MarkVIII
03-08-2022, 10:55 PM
Nice. Best of luck.

ZR
03-08-2022, 11:36 PM
Isn't that awesome, hope it all works out how you want.

Stephen06GT
03-09-2022, 08:15 AM
Congrats and Good luck

hammerhead
03-09-2022, 08:58 AM
I’m truly happy for you. Not many people pursue their dream homes and build it themselves. This will be a great story that one day your kids will tel your grandchildren. “ hey! My father built this house with his own hands”. I’m excited for you! Congratulations again!

Thank you that is so kind - that's awesome your dad did this it has always been a dream since I was a kid to do this and I'm so excited to get started - of course there will be a shop...and we will have a Mustang party when its done!!!

RedSN
03-09-2022, 03:43 PM
Wow! That’s a bold step! Wish you nothing but the best of luck on this venture.
Building a house from the ground up, I’m envious. Always would have like to give it a go. But knowing the speed I work at projects it would never get done.

Looking forward to that party!

Zutz2v
03-09-2022, 04:46 PM
Thank you that is so kind - that's awesome your dad did this it has always been a dream since I was a kid to do this and I'm so excited to get started - of course there will be a shop...and we will have a Mustang party when its done!!!

For all your drywall related needs. I’m your guy! Just ask Fabman lol

Screw
03-09-2022, 04:49 PM
last night the High Commander and I sold our house and as of July 14 we will be homeless - bill-less with a couple of old mustangs, a pickup, a rusty old pickup truck, a minivan a couple of trailers and three kids and two dogs still tagging along and the kids a bit worried but I said don't worry we will be the richest squeegee family on the off ramp and I couldn't be happier....

Can you find a campground for my fam too lol imma bout do same , in boxes at the moment fingers crossed

hammerhead
03-09-2022, 05:12 PM
Wow! That’s a bold step! Wish you nothing but the best of luck on this venture.
Building a house from the ground up, I’m envious. Always would have like to give it a go. But knowing the speed I work at projects it would never get done.

Looking forward to that party!

lol you sound like the High Commander - she is banking on 5 years after I told her one year she'll be whipping me! your still young you can do it! Think I will build the shop first hahaha

No camaro's allowed at the party hahaha

hammerhead
03-09-2022, 05:14 PM
Can you find a campground for my fam too lol imma bout do same , in boxes at the moment fingers crossed

good luck John ours advertise off the MLS for a week with one day of booked showings had a lot of traffic

RedSN
03-09-2022, 05:16 PM
For all your drywall related needs. I’m your guy!
Where was this info 4 years ago!? LOL

Screw
03-09-2022, 05:16 PM
good luck John ours advertise off the MLS for a week with one day of booked showings had a lot of traffic

Awesome

hammerhead
03-09-2022, 05:18 PM
For all your drywall related needs. I’m your guy! Just ask Fabman lol

awesome I'm going to call on a few friends to help me out

Zutz2v
03-09-2022, 07:36 PM
Where was this info 4 years ago!? LOL

I’ve only been a part of these group for the last 3.

RedSN
03-09-2022, 08:10 PM
http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/forums/showthread.php?2068-My-Garage/page16
Correction: 6 years ago.
Time flies when you’re having fun.

N89
03-09-2022, 09:27 PM
Wow good for you, and good luck.
Building a House from the ground up is not easy or cheap, but in the end you will get exactly what you want.

Zutz2v
03-09-2022, 10:50 PM
http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/forums/showthread.php?2068-My-Garage/page16
Correction: 6 years ago.
Time flies when you’re having fun.

That’s an epic garage. I now miss my ranger.