PDA

View Full Version : Body Shop recommendations...

Stephen06GT
04-11-2022, 08:22 AM
I've got new California Special front and rear bumper covers for Ol Paint and need to get them painted and installed. My regular body shop is backed up with jobs so I'm looking for recommendations from my fellow TMCers.
If you don't want to post a reply here, please send me a PM.

Thanks
Stephen

Zutz2v
04-11-2022, 05:10 PM
I've got new California Special front and rear bumper covers for Ol Paint and need to get them painted and installed. My regular body shop is backed up with jobs so I'm looking for recommendations from my fellow TMCers.
If you don't want to post a reply here, please send me a PM.

Thanks
Stephen

I’ve had a lot of work done on my 2014 Tacoma from “ car star” in Northyork off of milvan. Talk to a guy named Ralph, he was always amazing with me. Couldn’t even tell I got work done and 4 years later the work is still great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zippy
04-13-2022, 09:45 AM
I don't think you could afford my rattle can prices Stephen.

:dragster::dragster::dragster::dragster::dragster: :dragster:

Stephen06GT
04-13-2022, 11:26 AM
I don't think you could afford my rattle can prices Stephen.

:dragster::dragster::dragster::dragster::dragster: :dragster:
Thanks Zippy Kindig.

Uncle Buck
04-13-2022, 12:11 PM
Maybe you’d have more luck finding a place to squeeze you in if you DIY installed. Not difficult on the 197.

FABMAN
04-16-2022, 07:09 AM
Hwy 27 auto body has done some nice work on my mother’s Lexus. I have been hearing positive things about clearshot customs as of recent but no personal experience with them.

Good luck in your search and let us know what you decide on. Also post pictures once installed. The GT/CS bumpers are my favourite setup on those 05-09 GTs.