PDA

View Full Version : Motorcycles

hammerhead
05-08-2022, 06:25 AM
Been looking at motorcycles —what’s everyone’s pick and why —not to up on new bikes and thinking of a 650 to 750 range because insurance —I’m contemplating the Scout —

ZR
05-08-2022, 09:04 AM
Only thing keeping me off a Hayabusa.................insurance. Yet to find a co that would even write the policy.

saleen27c
05-09-2022, 09:12 PM
i currently have a 2017 BMW R Nine T Racer, and My brother and I have a Ducati Panigale 899. Both are beautiful bikes. Very aggressive stance. I've also owned a few CBR 600's, a Harley Sportster 1200, a Ducati 848. I'll be honest...the Harley is the most comfy bike ever and I could ride it forever. But the Cafe Racer is a very nice riding experience, but the forward lean is tiresome after an hour. But damn is it beautiful! If you're new to riding...600- 750 is perfect to start with. Good luck in your search!

hammerhead
05-10-2022, 07:51 AM
i currently have a 2017 BMW R Nine T Racer, and My brother and I have a Ducati Panigale 899. Both are beautiful bikes. Very aggressive stance. I've also owned a few CBR 600's, a Harley Sportster 1200, a Ducati 848. I'll be honest...the Harley is the most comfy bike ever and I could ride it forever. But the Cafe Racer is a very nice riding experience, but the forward lean is tiresome after an hour. But damn is it beautiful! If you're new to riding...600- 750 is perfect to start with. Good luck in your search!

I like the sport bikes but also worried about comfort 'cause of old age and aches and pains...lol - have a '68 BSA custom built bike but it is under repair again looking forward to getting it road worthy again but that won't be until after the move. Not really looking for a lot of power and like my feet flat on the round at a stop. Like the look of bobbers and dirt bike stance is comfortable as well - leaning towards sportster as well - looking for a comfortable commuter - between Brampton and where I live there's a lot of off road opportunities as well - Thanks for the input

ZR
05-10-2022, 07:59 AM
From your description, might be worth looking at Victory as well.

hammerhead
05-10-2022, 08:55 AM
From your description, might be worth looking at Victory as well.

forgot about victory they've been pushed aside by Indian