PDA

View Full Version : Missing threads................

ZR
06-06-2022, 07:25 PM
Our data base had grown to the point it was impacting the day to day functions of the board which unfortunately meant we had to trim some threads and delete a number of others. If you notice a favorite thread is missing, either start a new one or post here and one of us will git er done.

ChickenLips
06-06-2022, 08:20 PM
I noticed the search is also affected.

Old Fart
06-06-2022, 09:04 PM
Thanks for the info Rick. The good operation of the board is important so I'll reduce the amount of pics I post.

Blackmare
06-06-2022, 09:13 PM
Thanks for the info Rick. The good operation of the board is important so I'll reduce the amount of pics I post.
Please don't Mike - it just means that we are now in a position that we'll need to do some periodic maintenance. I don't want anyone to change how they enjoy our site.

ChickenLips
06-06-2022, 09:13 PM

depends on the objective of the board. Are Mustangs just the lost leader for greater traffic elsewhere. Is traffic the objective? I know which threads I check first.

Old Fart
06-06-2022, 09:16 PM
10-4!

Stephen06GT
06-06-2022, 09:35 PM
Please don't Mike - it just means that we are now in a position that we'll need to do some periodic maintenance. I don't want anyone to change how they enjoy our site.

X 2.

ZR
06-06-2022, 09:59 PM

Nope enjoy your pics to da max, we just need to do a bit of semi regular trimming of old posts to keep the site sailing smoooooth n fassssst.