PDA

View Full Version : Good customer service is not dead…

Stephen06GT
06-12-2023, 07:18 PM
First the back story. Ol Paint needs a new set of spark plugs, but to access the ones on the passenger side, part of the blower has to come off. The good doctor ZR pointed me to Jon Bond Performance to get the necessary gasket to re and re the blower plenum. I was hoping to do this before track day but life got in the way and I was a little lazy. Anyway, I order the gasket and waited for delivery (which was another screwup on my part, but that’s another story). Last Thursday I go to Cross Border Pickup to get the gasket, open the box and it’s the wrong gasket. I check my order confirmation and the email from Jon Bond and I did order the correct one. I called them today to explain what happened. The CS agent said give me a few minutes and I’ll look into it. A half hour or so later I get a call and it’s the owner Jon Bond. He apologized for the mistake and said I’ll pack up the correct gasket and ship it out today, no charge, and just keep the other gasket (the other gasket I received in error goes between the blower and the intake, so if I ever have to take the complete blower off I’ll already have the gasket). Stuff happens, but when someone takes ownership of it and makes it right without any fuss, that is good customer service in my book.

Check them out if you need parts for a blower repair or service

www.jonbondperformance.com

RedSN
06-12-2023, 10:04 PM
That’s an odd way of spelling “James”

Glad you had a good experience. Good to hear the good stories. We always get the rants about the bad ones.

ChickenLips
06-12-2023, 11:06 PM
fear of loss is more powerful than fear of missing a gain, if it bleeds it leads.