PDA

View Full Version : GHMA Stampede this Sunday

fast Ed
08-25-2023, 09:46 PM
As usual I am posting this last minute ... our friends from the Golden Horseshoe Mustang Association are putting on their annual Stampede show this Sunday, which is open to all Ford / Lincoln / Mercury vehicles. The show is being held at Flamboro Speedway. Details here:

https://fordstampede.ca/

Weather is looking nice for Sunday, I’m likely going to head down in my jellybean.

Mustang4
08-26-2023, 06:13 PM
I'm heading down in my Fox.

Maybe put the For Sale sign on it while I'm there.

USAWIT2
08-27-2023, 06:55 PM
I'm heading down in my Fox.

Maybe put the For Sale sign on it while I'm there.Nice chatting with you today, beautiful car you have there, if I had the room in the garage I would purchase it and have 1 of each. Good luck with your sale

Sent from my KB2005 using Tapatalk

fast Ed
08-27-2023, 07:38 PM
I hadn’t pre-registered and didn’t get there until almost 11:00 ... they had a full house which was great to see. Paid my $5 and wandered around as a spectator for a few hours.

Mustang4
08-28-2023, 11:23 PM
Nice chatting with you today, beautiful car you have there, if I had the room in the garage I would purchase it and have 1 of each. Good luck with your sale

Sent from my KB2005 using Tapatalk

Good seeing you as well and your 2 Titanium beauties! If you did I know it would be going to a great home. I'll like put up some ads this week.