PDA

View Full Version : Fat azz to lean thread.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

92redragtop
01-05-2024, 05:52 PM
Congrats!

ZR
01-05-2024, 06:39 PM
Ya thought 199 was a pie in the sky number when I started but I'll be dammed I got there.
Hope others are enjoying theiy journey as well.
Fall off the horse, never too late to hop back on n ride ride ride.

hammerhead
05-09-2024, 11:00 AM
Just got off the phone with the cardiologist. It's been maybe two possible two and a half years and I was all cleared and told I have the heart of a twenty-five year old. He was a little puzzled on how this happened because I didn't go on meds. Didn't seem interested in the crazy diet I went on. I didn't stop running and think I increased my intensity. I'm 100% certain when I went to the doctor my condition just started, I've been an athlete all my life and find athletes know their bodies better than anyone and these two reasons are why I didn't go on meds and found my condition early. Not to say this is for everyone but knowing your body helps in making decisions along with the doctors advice. He did give me advice on what to cut from my diet because I didn't take the meds which helped as well. Stay focused, have hope, and good luck everyone.

Gabe
05-09-2024, 01:21 PM
Ya thought 199 was a pie in the sky number when I started but I'll be dammed I got there.
Hope others are enjoying theiy journey as well.
Fall off the horse, never too late to hop back on n ride ride ride.

You sure looked great when I saw you last week!!!

ZR
05-09-2024, 06:20 PM
^ Thanks, was great seeing you n catching up.