PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Parkway Ford Lincoln SVT!!!

Blackmare
05-06-2015, 10:48 AM
Thank you Ed and the team at Parkway Ford Lincoln SVT for your support!

http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/forums/images/Parkway Ford Welcome.jpg

KIDAGIN
05-06-2015, 10:54 AM
Welcome and Thanks for the support

Stephen06GT
05-06-2015, 11:18 AM
Welcome to the TMC family. Thank you for your support.

RedSN
05-06-2015, 01:08 PM
Best parts guy there is.

Mer
05-06-2015, 01:48 PM
Welcome!!!!!

Not4you
05-06-2015, 01:54 PM
Welcome, and thank you for the support.

ZR
05-06-2015, 05:19 PM
You nailed that one Don.
Thanks again Ed.

OldSchool
05-06-2015, 05:30 PM
Best parts guy there is.
+1.

Parkway Ford Lincoln SVT
05-06-2015, 05:41 PM
Thanks everyone for the gracious welcome messages. Not so sure about being the "best parts guy", but I've been doing this since the late 1980s and have had my share of Foxes and other Ford / Lincoln / Mercury vehicles over the years, enough to have seen and learned a bit ... unfortunately the downside of being in it for so long is that things are starting to fall out of my brain as well! LOL

We'll be posting up some parts specials soon. On most items we can offer club members wholesale pricing, which is typically 15% off retail, and on some products an additional 10% discount. Parkway is the largest Ford dealer in the K-W area, and we typically keep a parts inventory of around $400,000. If we don't have it, overnight delivery from the Brampton warehouse is usually available. For those of you in the Brampton / Mississauga area, I'm still living in Caledon, and can usually bring home an order to meet up with you somewhere in the west GTA to save you a drive or shippng costs. For people further away than that, we can ship just about anything out by Loomis courier for a reasonable rate. We do keep a decent selection of Ford authorized apparel here as well, please feel free to ask for a specific item, or drop in for a look.

We are not a Ford Racing Parts dealer unfortunately, so our pricing on that stuff can't be discounted from retail pricing very much ... we have to order it through an FRPP supplier. With RCO and Sean Hyland being in our area, we're not likely to drop the $20K US for the initial buy-in order to give it a go.

We are however an SVT vehicle dealer, so when the new GT-350, Focus RS, and Raptors become available, we will have access to those, and we do get some nice vehicles of interest in on trades from time to time. I'm hoping that we can get one of our new young sales staff to dig in on the forum here as well to post up some vehicle specials. In the meantime, if you're interested in anything that you see in person on our lot, or on the Parkway website, shoot me a message and I will connect you with one of our sales staff that won't give you the high-pressure sales tactics.

Any inquires you can send via p.m., or the email to use is parts@parkwayford.ca

Looking forward to helping out the fellow members here ...

thanks,

Ed Nicholson
Parts Manager @ Parkway Ford Lincoln SVT Waterloo

svo1990mustang
05-06-2015, 06:59 PM
Welcome aboard! Ed is the man you need for Ford parts.

CON VERT
05-06-2015, 09:31 PM
Welcome Parkway Ford & of course HI Ed !

94stang87
05-06-2015, 10:37 PM
Welcome , Ed is a great guy to deal with

Scott
05-07-2015, 06:13 AM
Welcome Parkway Ford and thanks for your support!

Parkway Ford Lincoln SVT
05-07-2015, 09:04 AM
Also would like to mention that we deal with Keystone Automotive, which is a supplier of most major aftermarket brands, and also with Fastco Wheels out of Quebec. Through Ford and our various suppliers we have access to most major tire brands, and could put together a nice summer or winter wheel / tire / sensor package for your rides.

http://www.fastwheels.ca/

70XR7
05-07-2015, 09:24 AM
You sound like a stand-up guy! Welcome to the club! I used to go to Conestoga back in the day when the campus was right beside you guys.. always have to avoid rear-ending someone as I quickly scanned the lot!

Slick_89_Hatch
05-07-2015, 09:37 AM
Welcome aboard Ed!!!!!

Burns
05-07-2015, 11:24 AM
Welcome aboard Ed. Say hi to Jim Reid for me.

Bernie