PDA

View Full Version : Winter Storage - Boats/Cars New Private Owner Facility in Milton

swalt
10-16-2015, 03:22 PM
Hey guys, I checked with Rick and he said I was good to post this up.

I just put my boat in storage, found a local person. He is located in a secluded area of Steeles and Trafalgar (I won't post up the address). It is a 16 acre residential property with two newly built large sheds on the premises. The workshops are very large, fully sealed, concrete floors. Not heated, but very secure.

$85/month for a car flat, cash, but he gives a receipt
$100/month for a boat flat, cash with receipt.
Pay up front for the time you need. If you extend he collects when you pickup. If you pull out early, he refunds the balance of the time.
You can remove your battery or he offers to fire your car up on a regular basis, entirely your decision.

Lyle is the owner and he lives on site. I was speaking to him about members of the club possibly being interested and his wife contacted me and said they were open to offering up his space to the Toronto/Golden H clubs. There is someone on the premises at all times as it is a residential property, but it is country atmosphere and very secluded.

My car will be going in at the end of October. I have my spot reserved and my boat is already there. If you are interested in reaching out to him, you can email him at mortgageman@homeshelp.com Tell Lyle you are a member of the club and you saw Steve's post. I'm not getting anything for this, just offering up a good facility and someone that I can trust with my property locally.