PDA

View Full Version : I think it's time to start thinking about getting out of ontario

stangstevers
03-08-2016, 07:52 AM
Libs are taxing us for carbon... taxing us for a fake retirement plan (because some people are too stupid to invest) and now they're finally going to start their universal basic income so the lazy stupid liberal vote base can get a free ride for life. What's the point of earning more than average now since the government will take your hard earned dollars and give it to some idiot? It wouldn't be as bad if people would have voted for Harper again, now we will get double dipped. Might as well give our house to some welfare shit and live in an apartment, it's what the liberal government wants us to do.

Shit, even Quebec is looking better than Ontario now. Times like these I wish I was a transgender gay muslim syrian refugee - the only way to get ahead in Ontario/Canada.

Dutch
03-08-2016, 08:14 AM
Lol.

ZR
03-08-2016, 08:19 AM
The skinny according to me, would have only been two or three years ago that I'd have dismissed your post as the rantings of a lunatic but given the actions of our provincial and federal govts, your not so far off base with that one. Add in the paint fumes from cleaning up all your parts then firing for the first time, you'll be fine. :)

CON VERT
03-08-2016, 08:27 AM
Just paid my Ontario College of "Thieves" registration of $135.60 , even though I'm retired from the trades, I still have to pay to keep my license , f'in scum, blood sucking bags of shit, no retiree's discount ! my reefer ticket was $ 60 buck every 3 years now $135.60 a year, for what ! can't wait till they come after the rest of my C of Q tickets !!!
Yes would LOVE to move back home, (Rosemere, QC) outside of Montreal, really wish I had kept up my french skills and was more bi-lingual !

On a side note ~ the mafia in Montreal did a better job or running the province that that bitch we have in Ontario !!!

Armen
03-08-2016, 09:34 AM
Ok, see ya later.

CON VERT
03-08-2016, 09:55 AM
:thumbsup:

Tailites
03-08-2016, 11:22 AM
Libs are taxing us for carbon... taxing us for a fake retirement plan (because some people are too stupid to invest) and now they're finally going to start their universal basic income so the lazy stupid liberal vote base can get a free ride for life. What's the point of earning more than average now since the government will take your hard earned dollars and give it to some idiot? It wouldn't be as bad if people would have voted for Harper again, now we will get double dipped. Might as well give our house to some welfare shit and live in an apartment, it's what the liberal government wants us to do.

Shit, even Quebec is looking better than Ontario now. Times like these I wish I was a transgender gay muslim syrian refugee - the only way to get ahead in Ontario/Canada.

so leave...& live somewhere else...

may I suggest Haiti...you will love it

its tropical

Harbinger
03-08-2016, 12:12 PM
Dont forget the always has been of taxing used vehicles despite maybe 10 people having it before you...yet you still have to pay a tax. Ontario has always had it's dirty scumbag hands in our pockets from the get go.

Laffs
03-08-2016, 12:32 PM
There's something wrong with everywhere/thing. Its all mental.

Tailites
03-08-2016, 01:16 PM
There's something wrong with everywhere/thing. Its all mental.

intuitive

have you been studying stuff?

Laffs
03-08-2016, 02:20 PM
intuitive

have you been studying stuff?

Haven't "studied" since I left University, just based on my own experience.

Tailites
03-08-2016, 09:37 PM
Haven't "studied" since I left University, just based on my own experience.

yes...experience makes one wise

Laffs
03-09-2016, 10:18 AM
yes...experience makes one wise

Or jaded.

hsousa88
03-09-2016, 04:35 PM
Fuck you guys cry about everything.

Liberal this, refugee that...

Go live in Europe for a while then tell me Ontario sucks.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

RedSN
03-09-2016, 08:10 PM
^^^1000% agree.
(I know more than 100% is not possible. That's how much agree with this post. )

Anybody that thinks Ontario or Canada sucks, or thinks the damn Syrians have it better than us have NOT seen how it is on the other side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CON VERT
03-09-2016, 08:44 PM
I'll whine if I want too, cause I'm :oldman: & make for great reading on the :dump:

NickD
03-09-2016, 09:55 PM
I'm planning to go visit Dallas fort worth area this summer, and if everything checks out with trying to find a job there. You can complain and threaten to leave but without any action its just whining

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Screw
08-05-2016, 08:34 AM
NB or PEI .....hmmmm
Where you can actually own a home for under 200k

ZR
08-05-2016, 08:38 AM
^ yes Sir.

StAnger
08-05-2016, 09:04 AM
I'm seriously thinking of moving to SK.

RedSN
08-05-2016, 09:50 AM
I'm seriously thinking of moving to SK.
You've been "seriously" talking about moving out of Ontario for 15 years now.
Like Nick said: "You can complain and threaten to leave but without any action its just whining."

:clap2: Nick, and good luck with the Texas job hunt.

StAnger
08-05-2016, 08:56 PM
You've been "seriously" talking about moving out of Ontario for 15 years now.
Like Nick said: "You can complain and threaten to leave but without any action its just whining."

:clap2: Nick, and good luck with the Texas job hunt.

15 years? You haven't known me for 15 years. In fact, I don't think you know me at all. LOL

ZR
08-05-2016, 09:55 PM
Little doubt we are getting hooped hard here in Ontario, reservations that any other province is a real promised land either.

5.4MarkVIII
08-05-2016, 10:23 PM
Heard on the radio today adds paid by the Ontario governemnt promoting the CCP.
Let's waist tax payer money on advertising something forced by the federal government that people really have no choice about.

92redragtop
08-06-2016, 12:53 AM
The Ontario Liberals also said yesterday they were going to hide the carbon tax in the Hydro delivery charge.

5.4MarkVIII
08-06-2016, 07:38 AM
Yep "people don't need to know what the exact charge is"
And then they are applying the HST on the carbon tax because it's not crooked to tax a tax.