PDA

View Full Version : INSTALL GEARS WITH JOHN AT TDS IN NEWMARKET

Fiveforty1
07-09-2016, 07:08 AM
Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right section for this, but after buying my 4.10 gears/bearings / axle shafts, I couldn't find a spot to get them installed for A decent price.
All shops were quoting 600-700

...Except one. A guy named John Goodman at TDS Transmission in Newmarket quoted me 400 and charged me less when I showed up, and I have absolutely no issues with the install, or customer service.

Really nice guy, reputable shop and he has tons of experience. If anyone needs gears done, bring it to him and tell him Nathan sent you :highfive:

Screw
07-09-2016, 09:20 PM
Nice to hear

tulowd
07-09-2016, 10:22 PM
been dealing with John for over 25 yrs, he continues to be one of the nicest and most qualified gear and transmission guys around. Glad he looked after you so well.

Bluehazegt
07-17-2016, 10:36 PM
I had my diff rebuilt by John about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Dealer (WARRANTY WORK) rebuild lasted about 1,500km before they were howling like crazy. Went to see John and he went through things to try to correct the problem but the gear set was to far gone to do anything. Class act and exceptional service all the way, would highly recommend TDS to anyone else and would not hesitate to use them again. Also a big thumbs up for Joe Dasilva for getting the new gearset the next day when dealer stock was backordered.
So far so good all is good and quiet