Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Drinking and driving.

Drinking and driving.

Remember this Markham crash where you had to away wondering how it happened? Turns out, driver is said to have been driving impaired with his 1yr old in the car. So senseless and so very preventable.
    Peeps just aren't getting it.

Police have laid impaired driving charges in connection with a fatal crash in Markham that claimed the life of a 42-year-old woman and her four-year-old daughter.
    A black Toyota Corolla carrying the woman and her daughter and a black Infinity G35 carrying a 28-year-old man and his one year-old daughter collided on 16th Avenue east of Bur Oak Avenue at around 9:40 a.m. on Aug. 29.
    The woman and her daughter were both taken to hospital but were subsequently pronounced dead. The man and his daughter, meanwhile, were taken to hospital with minor injuries.
    RELATED STORIES

PHOTOS

The wreckage of a multi-vehicle collision is pictured near 16th and Bur Oak avenues in Markham Monday August 29, 2016. (@JessCaro1320 /Twitter)

Police now say that investigators have determined that alcohol was a contributing factor to the collision.
    Christopher Singh, 28, was arrested on Thursday and charged with two counts of impaired driving causing death, two counts of dangerous driving causing death and two counts of impaired driving over 80 causing death

Hope they nail him good!!!

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Why is it that the fucktard who is drunk walks away and the people in the other car die.

Roushcharged
    Its a shame that knowing what we know today this still occurs. I hope he's filled with guilt and prey that one day his own kid knows that his dad is a murderer.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    16th Avenue east of Bur Oak Avenue at around 9:40 a.m. on Aug. 29.
    ...Christopher Singh, 28, was arrested on Thursday and charged with two counts of impaired driving causing death
    Yes I remember the incident. It happened in the morning, and that section of road near my place was closed all day.
    WTF is somebody doing impaired at 9 in the morning!?

http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...hes&highlight=
    -Don____________

Roushcharged
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Yes I remember the incident. It happened in the morning, and that section of road near my place was closed all day.
    WTF is somebody doing impaired at 9 in the morning!?

http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...hes&highlight=
    I suspect he was piss drunk the night before....

Just so freakin senseless.