Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who can't wait to hit the trails?

Who can't wait to hit the trails?

5-10 cm coming tomorrow night in Ottawa. I can't wait to get back on this!!

I did start early in life!!

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    Very Nice ride !!
    5-10 cm wow. I didn't even store the car yet!

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

Been at it since 5yrs old myself. In spite of going two seasons without one n thinking I was done with sledding, pulled the trigger on a new one last spring. I thoroughly enjoyed the almost 300 miles I racked up on it, can't wait to get it back out. No one more shocked than me I bought a Poo after so many years riding Cat only.
    Mid - late March shot from Haliburton Forest.
    Mod list thus far, Woody's Golddiggers X 3 per bar, helmet plug, taller windshield, rear rack and bag, Rox adjustable riser plus front / belly pan protection. Also treated it to riding in an enclosed trailer. Pretty much set for this year, short list of mods n acc's to come.
    If your an adrenalin junkie, hard to beat sledding.
    Attached Images Attached Images

tulowd
    Bought my trailpass today. Had one last year and didn't ride at all, but hey...the ProXR needs current paperwork in case I can find snow.....also, the kidlet isn't playing hockey for the first time in 9 yrs, sooooooo

I always get sellers remorse at this time of year

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Been at it since 5yrs old myself. In spite of going two seasons without one n thinking I was done with sledding, pulled the trigger on a new one last spring. I thoroughly enjoyed the almost 300 miles I racked up on it, can't wait to get it back out. No one more shocked than me I bought a Poo after so many years riding Cat only.
    Mid - late March shot from Haliburton Forest.
    Mod list thus far, Woody's Golddiggers X 3 per bar, helmet plug, taller windshield, rear rack and bag, Rox adjustable riser plus front / belly pan protection. Also treated it to riding in an enclosed trailer. Pretty much set for this year, short list of mods n acc's to come.
    If your an adrenalin junkie, hard to beat sledding.
    I love your Axys with the black/red side panels over the white ones.

I love your Axys with the black/red side panels and the red belly. The way Poo should have built the 800.

Thanks. Was an absolute fluke how it played out. All set to head out Ottawa way to purchase a white / red Pro S 800 without electric start when the dealer in Orillia put one up for a good chunk less plus no charge freight and PDI. Called soon as they opened to put a deposit down half figuring it had to be a typo, must be a 600 pull start. He explained a recent Switchback buyer didn't like the red / black combo so they switched the panels new in the crate. Confirmed it's an 800 ES so Ross n I made the drive to purchase.
    Enough snow out back of his place to test ride the dealers 800 demo (identical to yours). Ross a buddy and myself all took it for a scoot down the trail. Having never been on an Axys, impressed how good it felt. My buddy liked it so much he went back in and bought an 800 Switchback in the same color combo.
    Even better, although March was getting long in the tooth, decent enough to ride twice in Haliburton Forest.

pretty sure I will pick one up this year again, looking forward to it

^ Awesome news.