Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
We went to Joey's last Saturday. It was wonderful. They took our drink orders, we both had a nice French Grenache, then they gave us a free sample of some pork dumplings. They were soooo good we decided to get it as an appetizer. There was a lot of people there and a couple of really annoying kids. Then we ordered our main course. I had a delicious steak cooked to perfection, maybe they use sous-vide? Whatever they did it was great! My wife ordered the Hawaiian Tuna Tacos. We got married in Hawaii. While we were in Hawaii we took a helicopter ride, and we were on a cruise. The food on the cruise was very good but the service was mediocre. It wasn't as good as the cruise we took on the Mediterranean. Anyway, I digress. Joey's didn't seem to be short staffed due to the Liberals increasing the minimum wage. We didn't have desert because we were too full. There was a really annoying group of really old people at the table next to us. When they were done and leaving, one old woman (who was the more mobile of the trio) got up and put her coat on and proceeded to the door were she held it open for the other two. They took their bloody time getting up and dressed, and the entire time the front doors are open and everybody is freezing.

So I recommend Joey's.
Head trauma??? LMAO!