Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 226 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 1261762162222232242252262272282292302362763267261226 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slope View Post
    Maybe it's Foxy time for you...
    You must have missed the part where I said "upgrade" lol
    Follow me on Instagram @ray721_14gt for car pics and general shenanigans

Because Rayscar!!!!

BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP jibbijib's Avatar
    You haven't driven a fox yet, have you?

Quote Originally Posted by Intmdtr View Post
    if he can pull out and pass a Honda civic, that thing is modded in my books.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not4You
    I know how to blow trannies!

BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP jibbijib's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coptzr View Post
    That's probably the greatest thing I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Intmdtr View Post
    if he can pull out and pass a Honda civic, that thing is modded in my books.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not4You
    I know how to blow trannies!

Club Supporter
    Funny about Sony........

Crippling Cyberattack Left Sony Pictures Executives Scrambling for BlackBerry Devices
    Security
    12.31.14 / Eric Lai

When its corporate e-mail servers were taken down by hackers last month, Sony Pictures was able to rebuild mobile e-mail access for its executives only via BlackBerry devices, reported The Wall Street Journal and the New York Times on Tuesday.

Sony “unearthed a cache of BlackBerrys, which still worked because they send and receive email via their own servers,” reported the Journal. The BlackBerry devices, along with other tactics, were key to the efforts of Sony’s IT department to keep its 6,000 employees productive in the aftermath of the cyberattack, which took down computers and landline phones during Thanksgiving week, as well as resulted in the temporary halting of the distribution of the movie, “The Interview.”

Only BlackBerry e-mail continued to work for executives at Sony Pictures (Los Angeles headquarters pictured here) after a cyberattack crippled its e-mail servers.

“If there’s one company that’s gotten a bit of good press from the Sony Corp. hacking scandal, it’s BlackBerry,” was the assessment of Bloomberg News, while SlashGear called us Sony’s “surprising savior”. Engadget, our friends at N4BB, and many other publications have also taken notice.

It should be pointed out that world leaders such as President Obama, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, UK Prime Minister David Cameron, and many others all rely on BlackBerry devices for their proven security. Merkel, for instance, uses a modern BlackBerry 10-based device that is specially hardened with strong encryption technology from our recent acquisition, Secusmart, that is capable of even preventing SS7-based surveillance. Also, analysts laud the latest version of our enterprise mobility management platform, BES12, as the “most comprehensive end-to-end mobile security solution” around.

PC Magazine’s Sasha Sagan had predicted two weeks ago that the Sony hack would help draw CEO attention to the importance of strong mobile security and proven solutions such as BES12.

“Maybe companies will need to hire some more IT people and actually think about managing their data. If not, this will happen again, more often than not,” he wrote. “Calling up the folks who sell BlackBerry Enterprise Server [BES] might be a start.”

About Eric Lai

I have written about technology and mobility for Computerworld, ZDNet, Forbes and others. I continue to track and opine about the latest news and trends in enterprise mobility for BlackBerry. Follow me on Twitter (ericylai)

Club Supporter
    Both my wife and I are still on BlackBerry - both Q10's (mine is from work but use it for personal as well - got an iPhone for music etc but don't really use it for anything else as it's a pain to type on it. Love a real keyboard!). The BB is the only mobile device we have that I would do any kind of a financial transaction on (credit card, banking, etc).

WTF
    umm....to the guy on the Supersport bike who just ripped by my house....ummmm....it's well below zero and lots of wind gusts....and folks aren't looking out for two-wheelers on the 2nd of freakin January in Toronto ya fuckin Darwin

55 HD
    ^^^^bike week show will bring out the DIE hards. Hope he makes it home safe. Krazzzzzzy shit for sure.

Bored!!! Is it spring yet
    Follow me on Instagram @ray721_14gt for car pics and general shenanigans

Because Rayscar!!!!

speedfreak
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray721 View Post
    Bored!!! Is it spring yet
    I have a set of slicks we can throw on your stang and go for a cruise tonight! should be interesting!

I think it won't matter what tires you throw on it will be interesting lol...least up here anyways...been snowing all day and now has turned to freezing rain and there is a nice layer of ice over everything already