Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 268 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 1682182582642652662672682692702712722783183687681268 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP jibbijib's Avatar
    I have a 22" ratcheting breaker bar....

It's meant for breaking nuts, so you better be careful where you aim it...

Quote Originally Posted by Intmdtr View Post
    if he can pull out and pass a Honda civic, that thing is modded in my books.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not4You
    I know how to blow trannies!

Slope
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    ok.

but the McGyver / Wile E Coyote in me is going crazy! Within walking distance from each other on Woodbine, there will be:
    • Home Depot
    • Princess Auto
    • Costco
    • Tiger Direct
    • Sayal Electronics
    • Le Baron

I think I could make something dangerous.
    Nah, I'd bet ya can't...

KIDAGIN
    It's friggin cold out there that was my last trip outside till it warms up

TheMustangShow
    Quote Originally Posted by baddbullitt View Post
    Lmao!

WTF
    first test of the 2015 Formula 1 season got underway today on the Jerez track in Spain

Vettel in the Ferrari sets the fastest lap....Rosberg in the Merc is 2nd..Riccardo 3rd in the Red Bull

already faster than last year....they're speculating that the cars might be 3-4 seconds per lap faster than last year which has Pirelli warning all teams that they're gonna eat through the tires

ugly noses are gone....cars look much better

speedfreak
    My mind must be deteriorating with age! I have a beautiful 04 Cobra vert yet I cant stop thinking about another fox.

It's a sweet ride Dave but gotta go with what turns your crank.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    first test of the 2015 Formula 1 season got underway today on the Jerez track in Spain

Vettel in the Ferrari sets the fastest lap....Rosberg in the Merc is 2nd..Riccardo 3rd in the Red Bull

already faster than last year....they're speculating that the cars might be 3-4 seconds per lap faster than last year which has Pirelli warning all teams that they're gonna eat through the tires

ugly noses are gone....cars look much better
    But do they sound better this year?
    BECAUSE RACECAR

Mustang Occasionally

Sunday, February 1, 2015, 3:01 PM - If you're going somewhere tonight for a Super Bowl party in the GTA and southwestern Ontario, don't expect an easy drive - or a safe one.

A major storm is moving through the southwest of the province, with winter storm warnings in effect from Windsor to the entire GTA (which was included in the warnings a little after noon), with more than 30 cm possible for the worst-hit areas.

And even staying in tonight may not save you, as the effects will spill over into Monday morning, making for a lousy commute.

"As the system pushes northeast, snowfall rates and winds will pick up throughout the day and into the evening," Weather Network meteorologist Kelly Sonnenburg said early Sunday.

The snow is already falling in Windsor, reaching the GTA in the afternoon. Behind it, the system has been slamming the U.S. midwest, with half of flights in and out of Chicago cancelled, according to FlightAware.

As the system tracks east, winds will shift, allowing for lake-enhancement to increase totals for communities along the western shores of Lake Ontario.

"At this point, we are confident this system is going to drop heavy amounts of snow on southern Ontario," Sonnenburg says. "However, with such a tight gradient in snowfall totals, a small shift in the track of the low could cause a dramatic difference in snow totals."

As it stands, southwestern Ontario, including Windsor, could see more than 30 cm of snow, with the GTA in for about 20 cm, with lake enhancement bringing some areas up past the 30 cm mark also.

This will be the biggest storm of the winter to hit southwestern Ontario so far, and its timing all but guarantees a spate of cancellations and closures across the region on Monday morning.

"Decisions on school bus cancellations and closures are usually made very early in the morning, generally around 5-6 a.m.," Chief Meteorologist Chris Scott says. "Based on what we’ve observed in the past, the severity of the weather conditions at that time usually have the greatest bearing on the decision to cancel or close."

The early morning hours on Monday will be the most intense for the GTA, after snow falling overnight. Add strong winds and low temperatures, and that spells poor visibility through the early morning hours.

While the Burlington-Hamilton-Niagara corridor will be hit the hardest by this storm, Halton and Peel regions as well as the City of Toronto will also see a significant snow storm.

"Strong winds, poor visibility and bitter wind chills will likely prompt many cancellations across the heart of the GTA," Scott says. "Conditions will improve by mid-day Monday, but continued brutal wind chills and drifting snow will justify any decisions to call this Groundhog Day a Snow Day."