Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 291 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 1912412812872882892902912922932942953013413917911291 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

speedfreak
    Just got back from a weekend long camping trip in my home made 25ft tall teepee lol fri night -34 with the windchill and all was toasty inside !

/That sounds cool, got pics of it DAve?

speedfreak
    Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    /That sounds cool, got pics of it DAve?
    Yup ill post some tomorrow if ya wish!

Yes please.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    ^^^i'm with ya there slope.

I'd rather go to the Barrie Speedway and watch REAL cars go around the track.
    Nah, I'd still do a superspeedway with 40+ 800hp cars running 200mph and bumping off each other while they do it. Lots of drama off the track/pre-race, etc, but trackside on race day, getting hit by the headwind as the pack approaches you and the vacuum as the speed past, the building sound crescendo as they're racing toward your section, the whole grandstand shaking/vibrating, knowing you're likely at risk if the "big one" occurs if you're in the lower half of the stands, thinking these guys are crazy to do this....is simply awesome. Sensory overload.

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    Nah, I'd still do a superspeedway with 40+ 800hp cars running 200mph and bumping off each other while they do it. Lots of drama off the track/pre-race, etc, but trackside on race day, getting hit by the headwind as the pack approaches you and the vacuum as the speed past, the building sound crescendo as they're racing toward your section, the whole grandstand shaking/vibrating, knowing you're likely at risk if the "big one" occurs if you're in the lower half of the stands, thinking these guys are crazy to do this....is simply awesome. Sensory overload.
    I was with ya up till that point LOL

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    I was with ya up till that point LOL
    I know but I'm currently in risk management so I can't help it...I'm sure many of my seat neighbours don't have these thoughts as some don't even wear ear plugs :-)

I was at these races when these happened and know I likely couldn't get away if the crash was coming straight at me because it all happened so quickly (which the side/aftermath of the Daytona one was and the fence where spectators stand for this NHRA race is close enough that if a car goes airborne over the wall before the finish line I'm not sure those of us on the fence could escape) but that's part of the adrenalin rush I guess.

TheMustangShow

Oldest Son is on his way back from Thailand, gonna be a shock when he gets home today, the Temp difference is 60 degrees!

Insane!

BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP jibbijib's Avatar
    Thats a difference of 55 degrees...

Best NASCAR experience I've had was at Bristol speedway. Haven't watched NASCAR since going there in 2003. That's how jaw dropping awesome it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Intmdtr View Post
    if he can pull out and pass a Honda civic, that thing is modded in my books.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not4You
    I know how to blow trannies!

Yeah, that's going to be quite a shock to your boy JT. Must have been an amazing trip for him though.
    ~Scott B