Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,552
Page 398 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 2983483883943953963973983994004014024084484988981398 ... LastLast
Results 3,971 to 3,980 of 23810

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

phss you went backwards stephan, rogers is by far the most retarded company I have ever dealt with, I had my cell phone with them after my contract was up it took 3 months to have them cancel the plan, It got to the point where I almost bought out my whole family's plans so rogers lost our service.
    Since switching out TV Internet and home phone to bell outside the occasional billing error which is quickly addressed and fixed we have been way happier and no more waiting an hour to speak to a rep on the phone

b1lk1
    Just deleted my facebook and google + accounts and also logged out of and deleted bookmarks to over 1/2 a dozen forums that I used to love but are now over run with trolls. Same for Youtube, tired of the trolls there too. Time to actually start talking to humans by phone or face to face.

Quote Originally Posted by b1lk1 View Post
    Just deleted my facebook and google + accounts and also logged out of and deleted bookmarks to over 1/2 a dozen forums that I used to love but are now over run with trolls. Same for Youtube, tired of the trolls there too. Time to actually start talking to humans by phone or face to face.
    WNNOTC is tomorrow ...
    BECAUSE RACECAR

Quote Originally Posted by Not4you View Post
    WNNOTC is tomorrow ...
    This.

stangstevers
    Quote Originally Posted by b1lk1 View Post
    Youtube trolls are the worst I believe. I don't normally venture into the comments, they're way too crazy, even by my standards. I only keep facebook mainly because my family is on it (my 76 year old mother uses it a lot).

I wonder if the "interview of the future" will be two people sitting next to each other texting each other...

So many addicted to texting.

Annoyed at my internet provider.
    I pay for a "high speed package" they say I should see at least 10mbps down load speed. How ever I consistantly see an average of 3mbps.
    Every time my wife calls the do a test and miraculously the speed while she is on the phone with them returns to 10mbps. As soon as she is off the phone. Drops back down to 3.
    I don't purchase cable. What little we watch is Netflix.
    I have read a lot on the Internet lately of providers throttling internet speeds when users stream tv instead of buying it.
    This is so illigal it's not even funny. I pay for a service but they don't provied IT because I don't buy all my services threw them. This is like me selling a customer a $6000 stove. Taking the money Then delivering a $1000 stove and saying. Well you didn't buy your fridge from me so that's all you get. I'd be thrown in jail.

Any way I called last night. And said I'm tired of this fix it or I'm gone. Guy does some tests. Has me Turn Netflix on and off. Sure enough he is blaming Netflix. He would have me do a speed test with Netflix on and I'd get 2-3 Mbps. THen he would have me turn Netflix on and test again. And my speed would jump to 10.
    Let's be clear I have done this exact same thing on my own with out them on the other line. And never got 10.
    I called him out told him it was bull shit. He told me he got some good readings and would pass it on to the tech department.
    Right after I hung up my speeds jumped to over 40. Then settled in to around 10 after awhile. Guarentee by tonight it will be slowed down again

My buddy who is one town over buys pretty much the same Internet package. And pings threw the same server. But he also pays for a big cable package as well. He consistantly sees over 15mbps.

Bunch of damn crooks.

Rant over

^ Until we see some real competition for our business, nothing is going to change.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP jibbijib's Avatar
    The 40+ year old wires don't really help much. I've been seeing a lot of fibre lines going in around Milton. It's hopefully a sign of things to come very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Intmdtr View Post
    if he can pull out and pass a Honda civic, that thing is modded in my books.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not4You
    I know how to blow trannies!

I know it really sucks. I have about three options in my area but all use the same main packages that they all buy from Rogers. It's such a shitty loophole around the monopoly laws.