Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,633
Page 499 of 2385 FirstFirst ... 3994494894954964974984995005015025035095495999991499 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,990 of 23843

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

My neighbor across the street got hit, mid afternoon full frame metal door, they popped the door with a bar like it was toothpicks, same thing, went right for the master bedroom, ripped a safe out of the floor, (fire safe) grabbed the jewelry left thru the back glass sliding door, best part , I was home and didn't see a thing, my dog usually growls if she hears something, nothing, cops say it nearly impossible to catch them they are so fast ! ever alarms are seldom a deterrent, they know they have a 5 minute window or so and they are gone in 2-3 minutes !
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

Only deterrent to break ins is a big ass dog or two. That's straight from a cops mouth. They'll usually knock first or scout the house. See or hear big dogs and move on to the next one.
    Follow me on Instagram @ray721_14gt for car pics and general shenanigans

Because Rayscar!!!!

Mustang Occasionally
    Just like breaking into or stealing a car, people would prolly be shocked at how fast someone can get into your home, riffle thru stuff and be gone. And that's even with neighbours home.

Alarm Force or Rogers Home Security... Not a bad idea at all but what these systems really do is make YOU feel better. Sure, they may offer a little deterrent. But if someone wants to get in, they will.

For those really concerned, IMO the best thing is to try and cover all of your bases - 'multiple deterrents'. Good quality windows/doors, a decent security system, good lighting, good visibility in your front/back/side yards, secured gates, and prolly the most important, neighbour awareness. Talk to your neighbours. Get to know them and have a kind of neighbourhood watch going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray721 View Post
    Only deterrent to break ins is a big ass dog or two. That's straight from a cops mouth. They'll usually knock first or scout the house. See or hear big dogs and move on to the next one.
    Hmmmm, so instead of a siren on the alarm system, perhaps barking dogs on a loud speaker would be better?
    -Don____________

If it's real enough sounding yeah.

I know I wouldn't take a chance if there sounded like a 100lb rottie waiting to chew my ass lol
    Follow me on Instagram @ray721_14gt for car pics and general shenanigans

Because Rayscar!!!!

BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP jibbijib's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray721 View Post
    Best deterrent : a foxbody. They'll take one look and say "Skip this place, he obviously has nothing of value left in his house."

Quote Originally Posted by Intmdtr View Post
    if he can pull out and pass a Honda civic, that thing is modded in my books.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not4You
    I know how to blow trannies!

MustangArmy
    Whats good interior cleaner with matt finish? and where to buy it? Non greasy stuff.. not the Armor All stuff

Quote Originally Posted by MustangArmy View Post
    Whats good interior cleaner with matt finish? and where to buy it? Non greasy stuff.. not the Armor All stuff
    For an off the shelf product, Mother's VLR is pretty good.

Mustang Occasionally
    Installing vinyl decals is not for the faint of heart. Fk me. Oh well. It's only money, lol. Fk me x2.

They most certainly are not.