Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 501 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 40145149149749849950050150250350450551155160110011501 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Dude was beyond over the line IMHO, should have come over to speak with you if it was such an issue. I do however agree, some cars with some exhausts are brutally loud at fire up but tame down considerably within the first few minutes of warm up, could see something like that irritating a neighbor but still not his or her call to reach into your car.
    Yes I feel bad when my car is in the garage and gets fired up on cold mornings....the SLPs are not quiet......
    "Without Warning, Without Conscience"

03svt
    Quote Originally Posted by NickD View Post
    So Im quite pissed off and want others opinion.
    I am doing some data logging with my tuner and after driving needed about 5min of idle. So I left it in the driveway running and went in to get a drink, just as I go to go turn it off I hear the cars off. Neighbour across the street was leaving my driveway and had turned the car off. Said his daughter was going to bed and could hear it. I apologised but said in the future please approach me or knock on the door vs turning the car off. (AKA dont touch my shit) he went on to say that he heard it earlier when I was warming up in the garage before heading out, and I said again why didnt you say anything I was outside... He thinks he did nothing wrong, I admit I am in the wrong if the noise was bothering him (have never heard issue from any other neighbours or my family)
    -Important fact to add, I have Never Spoke to this guy before and I do not know anyone in his family
    Should I be as pissed off as I am? I almost lost a 20 min datalog and what would you do if a stranger went and turned off your car?
    What time did this happen? How loud is your car? If it happened at 8 ish he's and ass, 11 o'clock is different (although he shouldn't have touched your car)

Quote Originally Posted by NickD View Post
    So Im quite pissed off and want others opinion.
    I am doing some data logging with my tuner and after driving needed about 5min of idle. So I left it in the driveway running and went in to get a drink, just as I go to go turn it off I hear the cars off. Neighbour across the street was leaving my driveway and had turned the car off. Said his daughter was going to bed and could hear it. I apologised but said in the future please approach me or knock on the door vs turning the car off. (AKA dont touch my shit) he went on to say that he heard it earlier when I was warming up in the garage before heading out, and I said again why didnt you say anything I was outside... He thinks he did nothing wrong, I admit I am in the wrong if the noise was bothering him (have never heard issue from any other neighbours or my family)
    -Important fact to add, I have Never Spoke to this guy before and I do not know anyone in his family
    Should I be as pissed off as I am? I almost lost a 20 min datalog and what would you do if a stranger went and turned off your car?
    I'd be potentially locked up or at the very least pending some for of litigation. Don't touch other peoples shit, if your kids outside screaming and running up and down driveways and playing around my cars can I go out there and homerun derby them because its bothering me?
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Dude was beyond over the line IMHO,
    ...says the guy who moved somebody's vehicle while he went in to grab a Tim's.

I don't know, just my opinion, but I suspect you may have mildly annoyed this neighbor for some time now. Seems like a "final straw" sort of moment.

I try and get to know all my neighbors. My wife makes fun of me for it since I'm an introvert. In the entire time before I moved in, she only met the immediate neighbors and a couple of people across the street. I know everybody up and down the back alley. LOL, they all come check out the garage
    -Don____________

Dude was way over the line. If he's doing that now for his little princess, what's next. I think the next TMC cruise needs to start at Nick's place.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 03svt View Post
    What time did this happen? How loud is your car? If it happened at 8 ish he's and ass, 11 o'clock is different (although he shouldn't have touched your car)
    Wouldn't you just close your windows first though which should cut down practically all the noise?

Way over the line Nick. Did you tell him the damage he could have caused. Non car people just don't get it. They drive me insane!
    Follow me on Instagram @ray721_14gt for car pics and general shenanigans

Because Rayscar!!!!

Depends on the situation. Mustang probably sounds pretty nice. As long as you not revving it while my kids are sleeping. I wouldn't care. If it was some shitbox with a fart can. That sounds like garbage. I'd tell you to turn that shit off.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP jibbijib's Avatar
    I can bring my car by if you like.

He'll appreciate you having your car idle for a while after he sees and hears my pile.

Quote Originally Posted by Intmdtr View Post
    if he can pull out and pass a Honda civic, that thing is modded in my books.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not4You
    I know how to blow trannies!

Quote Originally Posted by Ray721 View Post
    Way over the line Nick. Did you tell him the damage he could have caused. Non car people just don't get it. They drive me insane!
    Agreed. You must be Zen like to not do anything. I'd would of cleaned his clock!!