Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 690 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 19059064068068668768868969069169269369470074079011901690 ... LastLast
Results 6,891 to 6,900 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by NickD View Post
    Yesterday I went and say the USS Midway commissioned a week after the end of ww2, very neat to see in person

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    That's the one in San Diego? Pretty cool sight.

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    That's the one in San Diego? Pretty cool sight.
    Yep not a bad place to walk around, kinda neat to be there, and then go to Disney in Anaheim today for dinner, everything's within an hour and a half max

^ Lifestyles of the rich n famous.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP jibbijib's Avatar
    Can't wait to get this tooth pulled.

Quote Originally Posted by Intmdtr View Post
    if he can pull out and pass a Honda civic, that thing is modded in my books.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not4You
    I know how to blow trannies!

Quote Originally Posted by jibbijib View Post
    Can't wait to get this tooth pulled.
    I know how you feel, what's wrong with it, I know a really good dentist (did my root canal)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

found this interesting:

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?
    By Paul Harvey
    Conveniently Forgotten Facts

Back in 1969 a group of Black Panthers decided that a fellow black panther named Alex Rackley needed to die. Rackley was suspected of disloyalty. Rackley was first tied to a chair. Once safely immobilized, his friends tortured him for hours by, among other things, pouring boiling water on him.

When they got tired of torturing Rackley, Black Panther member, Warren Kimbro took Rackley outside and put a bullet in his head. Rackley's body was later found floating in a river about 25 miles north of New Haven, Connecticut.

Perhaps at this point you're curious as to what happened to these Black Panthers?

In 1977, that's only eight years later, only one of the killers was still in jail.

The shooter, Warren Kimbro, managed to get a scholarship to Harvard and became good friends with none other than Al Gore. He later became an assistant dean at an Eastern Connecticut State College.

Isn't that something!!!

As a '60s radical you can pump a bullet into someone's head and a few years later, in the same state, you can become an assistant college dean!

Only in America!!!

Erica Huggins was the woman who served the Panthers by boiling the water for Mr. Rackley's torture. Some years later Ms. Huggins was elected to a California School Board.

How in the world do you think these killers got off so easily?

Maybe it was in some part due to the efforts of two people who came to the defense of the Panthers.

These two people actually went so far as to shut down Yale University with demonstrations in defense of the accused Black Panthers during their trial.

One of these people was none other than Bill Lan Lee. Mr. Lee, or Mr. Lan Lee, as the case may be, isn't a college dean. He isn't a member of a California School Board. He is now head of the United States Justice Department's Civil Rights Division, appointed by none other than Bill Clinton.

O.K., so who was the other Panther defender? Is this other notable Panther defender now a school board member? Is this other Panther apologist now an assistant college dean? No, neither!

The other Panther defender was, like Lee, a radical law student at Yale University at the time. She is now known as the "smartest woman in the world." She is none other than the former Democratic senator from the State of New York---- our former First Lady, and the Secretary of State, the incredible Hillary Rodham Clinton.

And now, as Paul Harvey said; "You know the rest of the story".

S197 Mustang GT Convertible Ford Racing 3.73 Gears / JLT CAI / Steeda UDPs / SCT SF3 Tuner / Ford Racing Axle Back Exhaust
    SOLD

Fact mixed with some fiction sells papers.

The case later became part of an urban legend that Hillary Clinton defended Bobby Seale (national Panther leader) and helped him get acquitted. This was not, in fact, the case as Clinton was a student at the time and not a lawyer. The legend also claims that Kimbro and Al Gore became friends at Harvard, although Gore attended Harvard from 1965 through 1969, several years before Kimbro
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Kimbro
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/panthers.asp
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=132x3071712
    -Don____________

oh man thats even more disturbing, i didnt know he admitted to shooting the guy in the head. how did he not get life in prison for shooting someone in the head after torturing them in his house? states evidence is what the wiki says but still he tortured and shot a guy and didnt get locked up for life? wtf

Rackley was taken to the home of Warren Kimbro (described as a "community organizer and aspiring Panther") where he was held captive for 24 hours, beaten, and scalded with boiling water in an effort to force him to confess. Rackley was then taken to a marsh in Middlefield by Kimbro, George Sams (a Panther field marshal and, according to some, himself a police informant), and Lonnie McLucas (a Panther member from Bridgeport), where Sams ordered Kimbro and McLucas to kill the suspected informant. (Who did the actual killing has always been disputed: McLucas reportedly fired the first shot, but Kimbro admitted to delivering the bullet to the head that killed Rackley.) Rackley's body was discovered the next day by fishermen, and fourteen Black Panthers were arrested and charged with murder, kidnapping, and conspiracy, and nine of them were indicted.

S197 Mustang GT Convertible Ford Racing 3.73 Gears / JLT CAI / Steeda UDPs / SCT SF3 Tuner / Ford Racing Axle Back Exhaust
    SOLD

Do I have to bring up the Homolka case?

First one that talks, walks.
    -Don____________

03svt
    Fucking kijiji people, have a set of tires on their (and here) for next to nothing, low balls me, wants to pick them up at like 11pm, I said no it needs to be before 7pm...well I didn't hear from him again...

Now I just get an email asking if he can come by because he wants to look at them..I said I told you before 7pm

Idiots!