Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 698 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 19859864868869469569669769869970070170270874879811981698 ... LastLast
Results 6,971 to 6,980 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP jibbijib's Avatar
    I am dead from being up at the cottage yesterday.

Prop shaft on the boat broke. Got towed to the property by a nice man, then proceeded to put the dock in. Wrestled with the anchors using a paddleboat, then swam around for a good amount of time.

Back and arms are killin me. Got home after 1 am. Had a wonderful time with friends, but I have used muscles that haven't been used in years.

Bleh.

Quote Originally Posted by Intmdtr View Post
    if he can pull out and pass a Honda civic, that thing is modded in my books.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not4You
    I know how to blow trannies!

Washed, clay bared and waxed the car last night after the sun went down!! Much better now!!

03svt
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    The finished garage makes for a good 'dog house'.
    Haha, well good news is I'm not hung over or in shit, so crisis averted.

WTF
    good ripp in the Stang this morning

next time out she's getting a full tank of fresh fuel

Last night camping at craigleith provincial park. Kinda of a smal crappy park but absolutely beautiful area. Spent some time walking different parts of the Bruce trail. More failed attempts at fishing and an afternoon at Wasaga beach.

Great weekend that has been a let down because of the campground. They don't enforce much of the rules. It's been a weekend of screaming kids running threw other people's sites. Last night a large group was up till 4 am drunk roudy and keeping everyone up. Park rangers did nothing about it. The same as that have done nothing about the blatant open drug use from multiple campsites.
    Of course they did show up when I was sitting quietly minding my own business watching the kids play at the park. Young punk of a ranger walks up and gives me grief about my drink off site. I say sorry I'll take it right back. He actually forced me to dump it out and gave me a written warning.
    I kinda chastised him about not enforcing any of the other rules of the park and asked why the hell he only bothers the guy who is disturbing no one. Didn't have an answer.
    Oh well rules are rules I suppose. Kinda like a cop ignoring someone run a stop sign so that can ticket you for 10 over.

Dealers and their upselling of extra warranty and rust proofing drive me nuts. They really should have stopped trying to sell them when I pointed out their parts prices were crazy and the same part, likey from the same manufacture, at NAPA with my trades discount would be 20-25% of their dealer price. And trying to sell the electronic rust modules to two scientists was just a waste of their time. Ah well, they are just doing their job I guess.

I always politely say no once and only once. ^

Was driving South on bathurst on the left most lane, the lane just beside the left turning lane at the lights. Got to a red light. Light turned green so I gave it some gas and accelerated straight, split second after that a crazy kid in a motorcycle wrapped around me from my left and cut me off in the middle of the intersection between me and the island on the other side of the intersection. Gave him a piece of my mind as soon as we came to a stop as he went to the right lane.... his response / question was "did it affect you?". Told him it could have as I may have hit him if I accelerated any faster and told him he shouldn't drive so recklessly. I didn't even know he was accelerating so fast up behind me like that. Bikers need to realize they have small profiles and should drive carefully... I checked all my blind spots as usual. I could have hit that piece of shit.

Kid was brown, maybe 5'6 to 5'11, on a white motorcycle with a white helmet. Can't remember exact details be aware around the Richmond hill area.

I've got my best friend's wedding to worry about which is in a few hours and I was so pissed that I didn't think to write down his license plate. Guy had the audacity to flip me off too. I'm finally gonna drop some money on a dashcam. I've had it with these reckless drivers. Mark my words I will report these assholes and disclose evidence via dash cam feed.

^^^honestly the best insurance you can buy. Mine has already saved me a couple of claims.
    Next one I get tho will be a two-channel Blackview. I currently only have the single channel.
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    I always politely say no once and only once. ^
    My issue is when you do that and they keep talking. And when you explain why you don't want it they still try to sell it to you. Clearly we weren't interested, and both said so, please just tell us when we can pick up the car and how much the bank draft should be for to the penny so we can get out of here. I was honestly ready to walk out at one point when she kept talking.