Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 721 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 22162167171171771871972072172272372472573177182112211721 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,210 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP jibbijib's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IanGTCS View Post
    I married into a family with a boat access only cottage. Huge expense for not that much use besides going back and forth. And did they get a pontoon boat to make it easy to bring supplies over? Of course not, they got a bow rider for all that tubing and water skiing they have never done with it. At least with a pontoon you can fish comfortably and haul lumber over.

Honestly, rent a boat a few times and see if you want one. And add up all the costs you think you will encounter and double it. Unless you fish a lot or have a cottage it probably isn't worth it.

Yeah, I'm not a boat fan. But I have thought about getting a cheap sailboat for the cottage. Because I too am crazy.
    That's our hope for the future. Pontoon boats are the way to go with lake access property!

Quote Originally Posted by Intmdtr View Post
    if he can pull out and pass a Honda civic, that thing is modded in my books.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not4You
    I know how to blow trannies!

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    the biggest upside for me yesterday was the starter basically shitting the bed on your driveway....talk about perfect timing

Doesn't play out that way very often.

03svt
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    the biggest upside for me yesterday was the starter basically shitting the bed on your driveway....talk about perfect timing
    Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    We pushed through on it till about 8 last night. Finishing up the detail stuff today, she's looking good.
    Would love to see some pics of the Morgan, haven't seen update in awhile.

I'll try n shoot a few today.
    Resting quietly on the hoist.

WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by 03svt View Post
    last major mod was the dashboard....and then I had some paint correction done.....car is basically unchanged since then

when my wife got sick last year I just kept the car covered up in storage mode....cause it was far from a priority

but we knew prior to 2014 storage that axle fluid was leaking into the rear drums....so this round of surgery is far from glamorous.....the rear end is a 1940s style primitive pain in the ass

but to have the starter give up the ghost while sitting about 25 feet away from Rick's hoist was a fucking bonus

Headed up to Rondeau campground for the weekend. Never been before so I was reading some reviews of the park online. People have actually given the park poor reviews because of bugs and bad weather.

Quote Originally Posted by 03svt View Post
    Few shots here, sorry for the quality, shot via my phone but still not so bad.

http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...Morgan-8-shots

03svt
    Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Few shots here, sorry for the quality, shot via my phone but still not so bad.

http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...Morgan-8-shots
    Enjoyed the pics ZR...WTF has a stellar looking ride.

Both toys home today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Really enjoyed the last 3 weeks off on vacation; especially the family wedding in Dominican! Back to work today...