Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  15
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Vegas Vacationing: tips, tricks do's and don'ts?

Step up and be put down Zexhuffer's Avatar
    Hold on have you even bought tickets yet or booked a room?

Quote Originally Posted by Not4you View Post
    father of the year ... or so Zexhuffer keeps telling me!!

BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP jibbijib's Avatar
    Not yet. Waiting on the credit card to arrive so I can make the bookings.

Quote Originally Posted by Intmdtr View Post
    if he can pull out and pass a Honda civic, that thing is modded in my books.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not4You
    I know how to blow trannies!

Jib, just for FYI , I hope your CC limit is enough to cover the "what your doing", "ie" the full price of the "rentals" go on as a hold, which reduces the amount that you can charge, the room, the car etc etc, even if your paying cash at the end, as soon as your limit is reached you have zero credit ! even though its only a hold ! there is also a possibility depending on car you rent it could be high, exotics can run $5000 up front + etc etc, just letting you know bud, have a great trip !
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

The dollar hit .8026 this morning. It might be a good time to buy some US currency before it goes back down again. Just a thought. TD gives good rates.
    <a href=http://s776.photobucket.com/user/Pumachick/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps355c2490.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy45/Pumachick/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps355c2490.jpg target=_blank>http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps355c2490.jpg</a></a>

HyperGT
    jib by law now the cell provider should,text you roaming packages when you,turn on your phone out of Canada. You can then pick packages. As ZR stated you can also prepurchase them on the web.
    Hope you have a good time.

Ya I found packages for 20 bucks.

The card I'm getting is a loadable card. So however much money I have on the card is what's available. It's strictly for the booking of the flight hotel and car rental.

Quote Originally Posted by jibbijib View Post
    A phone from the states?
    That's what I did when we drove to California. Picked up a phone for $20 and bought a card for $45 that gave us unlimited data and free calls to Canada. It was a really basic smartphone but worked good. It was way cheaper then the telus package offered.

Something I forgot to ask about. Cellphone roaming. Has anyone done roaming plans for trips outside of Canada? I'm with Fido. Took a quick look a while ago but didn't really find anything worth while.
    I use Roam mobility. It's great! You keep the sim card and can reuse it anytime you need to head to the USA. Very good pricing and lots of data. Yo do need to get your phone unlocked though.

https://www.roammobility.com/

Club Supporter
    Ya I found packages for 20 bucks.

The card I'm getting is a loadable card. So however much money I have on the card is what's available. It's strictly for the booking of the flight hotel and car rental.
    Once you've paid for your flight etc here then pay if off before you go and reload the card so you have full room on it. Also, prepay your full car rental from here (Expedia, Travelocity, etc) and do the same (pay it off and reload) before you leave. Same for hotel.

Thanks Richard.

The plan I'm looking at includes hotel and car, so all will be paid in one shot. I'll keep extra on the card for any other purchases.