Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  816
Page 105 of 176 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1752

Thread: Fat azz to lean thread.

^ That's crazy man. Good job in trying to change your lifestyle. It's not easy!!!!

After getting laid off my full time job I started eating a lot. I went from 73kg to 79 kg. It's hard for me to change my diet so I had to turn to the gym 100%.

To make matters worse I have a chronic issue with my right shoulder which started to get worse now...My Massage Therapist noticed my shoulder is very stiff. She told me that I had to do something about it, stretches etc. I Ended up going to a Physiotherapist and she confirmed that I have shoulder impingement which is 100% treatable and most likely can be fixed. For now I can't do any upper body weight lifting. I can do core body workouts and Rows but I cannot lift any dumbbells etc. It was to say the least, demoralizing. I love lifting!

Good news is that I can jog and do leg exercises, leg press, etc. Today is my second day jogging. Started the C25K program on my android as of today. I dont care if I'm broke: my body is not invincible and my health is priceless!

Goodluck to everyone else who is trying to be healthy and fit!

Quote Originally Posted by Legwound View Post
    I do my shoulder physio exercises at home almost every day. It works. No need to go to, and pay for physio. Understand the exercises, your limits and be self motivated. No one looks after your health but you.
    Well I had to know exactly what was wrong with my shoulder. She said no exercises or stretching for now. She's trying to release the tightness, after that I know a few exercises. I appreciate the input.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Switched it up a bit this morning and did an old school power lifting session:

Bench Press
    Squats
    Deadlifts

BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP jibbijib's Avatar
    I can actually participate in this thread now.

Currently 215 at 6'3" and 25% plus bodyfat. I think it's time i head to the gym and get my ass some cardio.

A couple months ago was hiking in the new property and was winded and sweating way too easily. Time for it to go

Quote Originally Posted by Intmdtr View Post
    if he can pull out and pass a Honda civic, that thing is modded in my books.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not4You
    I know how to blow trannies!

Between the drywalling and the heavy clean and press lifts yesterday; my shoulders are sore today

Similar here last week after doing a bunch of driveway patching.

Did a double workout yesterday - weights first thing in the morning and then an MMA session in the evening.

Cranked out a good leg workout....started with a quick 1.5 mile run outside which was chillier than expected! Then moved to 4 sets/10 reps of leg extensions which weigh more then me Lol, followed by some heavy squats, stiff leg deadlifts and leg curls. Finished up with some core and stretching.

Been running at least 3 to 4 times a week since last week. Seeing some gains. Weight is high and stable. Started minor weights with the upper body. Shoulder is still finicky

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Started working out again 2 months ago after a 2.5 year hiatus. Feeling great, making gains and getting leaner. Goal is 400lb bench press, 450lb Deadlift, 450lb squat (all for 1 rep max) by this time next year. My friend who is a personal trainer has me on a upper/lower split, benching 3 days a week with 1 second pause at the bottom of each rep. So far as good gained 80lbs on bench, 100lns on squat and 65lns on deadlift in 2 months.