Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gt350 or 350r

blueshelby

Gt350 or 350r

He guys I just put an order for 2017 gt350 with all the options and It came to around 90g . Now couple of guys have told me I should have paid little extra and got the 350r. The thing is the dealership wants 25 g premium on top of Msrp cause it's a numbered car. Now I personally don't care about numbered car only car for performance. The one I got have the track pack which makes it very close to 350r and all the option . So if I want the 350r I got pay 86g pulse 25 g for premium and have to pay extra to get the AC and nav. So what do you guys think shall I pay the extra and get the 350r or you guys think I shouldn't ???? Please some thoughts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    if you can do it go for it- prevents that " oh i should have got the 350R" each time you see one. plus the extras the R offers in performance

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

Quote Originally Posted by blueshelby View Post
    Now couple of guys have told me I should have paid little extra and got the 350r.
    If it's only two guys, I would ignore it.
    -Don____________

TheMustangShow
    R

If you're gonna seriously track it, lots of differences on the GT350R that are very beneficial.

Tracked occasionally, the Track Pack is more than capable and gets you all the coolers.

If the car is only going to see the street and some track, save your money and the 25k adm for the numbered car is all koolaid/BS, if you still want an R and want to do business with an SVT dealer that will not fuck you, send me a PM.

blueshelby
    Lol tnx for th advice
    I'll probably take it trac but not much mostly it's going to be my street car like any other mustang I had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ven0r
    I had a 350 Tech before i had the 350R. If you can swing the extra $ the R is worth it.

You may also want to call around, specifically outside of the GTA, and possibly out of province to get a better price on the R.

tulowd
    the R will hold its value much better, so resale value will likely be better for you down the road
    The R is a really serious weapon - the price diff (MSRP vs MSRP) is worth the Carbon wheels alone; even just tracking it once will make you wish or be glad lol

The Mustang Show will connect you with someone to get an R at "reasonable" price.

Good luck and congrats to you, regardless which car you end up with.

Club Sponsor Parkway Ford Lincoln SVT's Avatar
    The 2017 regular will be a nice package because the they will come with basically all of the equipment as standard that was part of the 2015-2016 Track Pack. And then you can still order the electronics and technology equipment that could not be had with a Track Pack car for the first two years.

Unless you plan to be tracking the car very often, and have the experience to be able to exploit the full performance potential of the car, my suggestion would be that you're fine with a "base" GT350.
    Parkway Ford Lincoln SVT - Waterloo
    www.parkwayford.ca
    toll free lines:
    sales dept 866-980-6752
    service dept 888-785-4008
    parts direct 844-339-0452
    we're on Instagram: parkwayford

BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP jibbijib's Avatar
    Totes the 350. It's still sex on wheels

Quote Originally Posted by Intmdtr View Post
    if he can pull out and pass a Honda civic, that thing is modded in my books.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not4You
    I know how to blow trannies!

If you want lots of smiles on your face the GT350 will suffice. If you want the attention and plan to save it in bubble wrap for the Barret Jackson re-sale, get the R.
    BECAUSE RACECAR