Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gt350 or 350r

If your not going to the track every weekend then the GT350 is comfortable and easily able to drive daily .If its a track car you want ,you know the answer. The carbon fiber rims are not designed for the streets of the GTA, and the set up is designed for the track. My buddy has a gt350 and loves it.He also has a ZR1 and can't stand driving it in T.O ,because of the stiff suspension set up. Even with the active ride.That is my opinion.Some might say opposite.I would do what's best for me.
    GHIG

Might want to check out The Smoking Tire on YouTube. Pretty sure he reviewed both the 350 and 350R.
    ~Scott B

BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP jibbijib's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Not4you View Post
    If you want lots of smiles on your face the GT350 will suffice. If you want the attention and plan to save it in bubble wrap for the Barret Jackson re-sale, get the R.
    If I was loaded (lottomax winner) I would get an R and beat the ever living shit out of it just to piss people off. It would have like 50k on it by this time next year

Quote Originally Posted by Intmdtr View Post
    if he can pull out and pass a Honda civic, that thing is modded in my books.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not4You
    I know how to blow trannies!

blueshelby
    I hope that day come to u soon as it did to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by blueshelby View Post
    I hope that day come to u soon as it did to me

Do tell lol

blueshelby
    Thnx guys for all ur thoughts .
    Considering that the car will see the trac not more than twice a year and I'm not planing to sell it I think I made the right decision by going with the 350 cause honestly I couldn't care for the number car or resale value . Since I'm really happy with my gt500 right now cause I have all the options on it it's fast and comfortable , so I think 350 with all options will do it cause even if I got the 350r by the time I put the AC /back seat / nav/ it wouldn't be much different from 350 other than 40g more . Once again tnx for all the thoughtful comments.

Mustang Occasionally
    Yup, good choice. I love the R and my choice would be the R if I was in the market, but not at anything over MSRP. This whole dealer ADM thing is ridiculous. I guess it's hard for them to turn down the 10 to 25 grand they know they can make tho. But it leaves a bad taste in the mouth of most Mustang enthusiasts.

I think that's a good call blueshelby.
    ~Scott B

BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP jibbijib's Avatar
    Blue, you're in it for all the right reasons brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Intmdtr View Post
    if he can pull out and pass a Honda civic, that thing is modded in my books.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not4You
    I know how to blow trannies!