Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,680
Page 817 of 2388 FirstFirst ... 31771776780781381481581681781881982082182786791713171817 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,170 of 23873

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Press secretary Sean Spicer began his daily briefing with news that the president had offered Prime Minister Justin Trudeau his country’s condolences, prayers and any law-enforcement help Canada might need. “It’s a terrible reminder of why we must remain vigilant. And why the president is taking steps to be proactive, not reactive,” Spicer said Monday.
    I guess that means stopping young white canadian males from entering the USA?
    -Don____________

What a shiat show Trumps created at the US border.

Club Supporter
    How to be a Banana Republic in 10 days.

Trump is a rich entitled prick. Cant believe he is running the USA. God help us all.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

03svt
    Ordered some parts out of the USA for my pinball machine on the 20th, guy kept telling he'd ship them off in a day or so, paid 50$ for express shipping to make sure I got the parts in time for the boys to come over Sunday for Super Bowl.. went so far as to send me shipping notifications Monday so I wouldn't cancel the order, said it was being picked up that day. I called Tuesday shipper didn't send tracking #... yesterday I finally had enough of the B.S told him I was filing a dispute with visa to get my money back... he then tells me not to bother he will refund me the money.. we will see about that I guess! Totally lied that it had been shipped the asshole.

So Wednesday afternoon I start the search again! Found a place in Hamilton that has a huge inventory apparently, left 3 messages (no call back) got a hold of a woman who said she was just doing some paperwork and would call me back (again no call back) called twice today and they aren't answering the phone lol..

One company holds my money for 2 weeks, the other doesn't want my money at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Trump is a rich entitled prick. Cant believe he is running the USA. God help us all.

Trudeau is a rich entitled prick. Cant believe he is running Canada. God help us all.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
    Trudeau is a rich entitled prick. Cant believe he is running Canada. God help us all.
    Agreed as well

BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP jibbijib's Avatar
    I'm ready for California.

Quote Originally Posted by Intmdtr View Post
    if he can pull out and pass a Honda civic, that thing is modded in my books.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not4You
    I know how to blow trannies!

We should all move there. No snow no salt. No need for a peasant winter beater

I hear you get used to the earthquakes.
    -Don____________