Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,670
Page 861 of 2387 FirstFirst ... 36176181185185785885986086186286386486587191196113611861 ... LastLast
Results 8,601 to 8,610 of 23865

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

03svt
    Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    Mike, nothing yet?
    Nothing yet.

Anyone know a easy way to tell what size bearings I need for my trailer? Short of pulling the bearings.. any possible way?

Boat trailer had new bearings/wheels/tires last summer.. Is there a general rule for trailer bearings? About 3500-4500km's on these now.. no noise that I can remember from last year.

So much mixed info online.
    '88 LX

No way to know for sure unless pulled.
    You using bearing buddy's n greasing religiously?

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    No way to know for sure unless pulled.
    You using bearing buddy's n greasing religiously?
    Didn't come with any, thought about picking some up but hear that they only grease the outter bearing? True?
    '88 LX

407 sucks, decided to stop pre authorized payments and sent me a letter saying I failed to pay and now have a bill of nearly $900, goes great with the $50 parking ticket I got for parking in front of our house this morning.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by NickD View Post
    407 sucks, decided to stop pre authorized payments and sent me a letter saying I failed to pay and now have a bill of nearly $900, goes great with the $50 parking ticket I got for parking in front of our house this morning.

I feel like part of the 407 story is missing. They fined you $900 for removing your credit card number?

That parking ticket sucks....

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar

$900 from just failing to pay past charges ?? or 900 total amount from usage? You better call them Nick and sort it out- if its not from usage call that guy on global

you know you are allowed to park perpendicular now at the small end driveway strip I have that paper that city of Burlington sent

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    I feel like part of the 407 story is missing. They fined you $900 for removing your credit card number?

That parking ticket sucks....
    Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post
    $900 from just failing to pay past charges ?? or 900 total amount from usage? You better call them Nick and sort it out- if its not from usage call that guy on global

you know you are allowed to park perpendicular now at the small end driveway strip I have that paper that city of Burlington sent
    No total bill not fines, I just checked on my online banking, two payments in Jan were the last to come out, no reason to stop have always had funds etc
    The amount is cumulative bills including a larger one from last month of $373 on its own.
    I really should have checked but when I set up pre authorized payments I expect things to work on their own.
    Just a shock seeing almost a grand vs the normal $250ish

Ticket does suck and not sure what to do, have a pile of them from last year. (Ron you have room for another mustang?)

I did get some good news today, office is doing modified summer hours, work an extra 50 min a day and every other Fri off, like getting bonus holidays as Im there late all the time anyways lol

Quote Originally Posted by hsousa88 View Post
    Didn't come with any, thought about picking some up but hear that they only grease the outter bearing? True?
    Drilled axle is the best set up, feeds grease to the rear bearing first.
    Greasing with BBuddys, take wt off the wheel with a jack, while pumping in grease, spin the tire n keep it spinning (doesn't need to be fast) until it's full. This way you have a better chance of grease making it's way to the rear bearing as well. On trailers that are submerged to unload the boat, grease after each use. I know it's a pain but only a fraction of the pain you'll feel when your boat n trailer are stuck on the side of a hwy somewhere or a wheel came off n caused an accident.
    My current trailer has a drilled axle n fully expect it to never need bearings.
    My former trailer with b buddys, put big miles on it over several years doing exactly as described above, never replaced a single bearing.

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    No total bill not fines, I just checked on my online banking, two payments in Jan were the last to come out, no reason to stop have always had funds etc
    The amount is cumulative bills including a larger one from last month of $373 on its own.
    I really should have checked but when I set up pre authorized payments I expect things to work on their own.
    Just a shock seeing almost a grand vs the normal $250ish

Ticket does suck and not sure what to do, have a pile of them from last year. (Ron you have room for another mustang?)

I did get some good news today, office is doing modified summer hours, work an extra 50 min a day and every other Fri off, like getting bonus holidays as Im there late all the time anyways lol
    we are soon to be filled up here too Nick- may be picking up some sort of econo box Daughter is starting to drive- may even pave a " walk way" in the front like my other neighbors.

Nice deal from work especially during the summer- when is the beast going in to get some work?

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver