PDA

View Full Version : Post whatever is on your mind!!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96

5.4MarkVIII
07-15-2018, 08:52 PM
so update,

after a week the police are "done" with my truck, though it fell on me to clean all the crap out of it that wasn't ours, five or six different purses and back packs. all stolen from different people,

kinda good news bad news good news, annoying news
the good news is they arrested two people, the bad news is they chased those people in my truck threw fields to catch them, the other good news is after they ditched the truck the police tracked them with the dogs and one of the guys was bit, the annoying news is he was still healing from the dog bites he received the last time he was arrested for stealing cars.

truck will be on its way to the dealer body shop so they can clean it up and get a good look over it, but im not happy and gearing up for a fight with insurance who has already informed me that due to the value of the truck they will not be writing it off they will fix what ever is wrong with it. (the adjuster informed me of this before even looking at the truck)

what I know from my 10 min inspection.

interior is nasty, spilled dirty bong water all over the place, its full of cigarette butts and ashes, they ripped panels off the inside and messed with some of the computer boxes (would assume trying to turn off the location system that I was trying to get activated)
they wrote on the leather seats with something, might be lipstick, might be marker, not sure yet,

exterior has scratches and dents on pretty much every panel. front bumper is damaged, rear bumper is damaged, (insurance guy was like, "well the little dents and scratches were there already right?" told him no fing way truck was brand new and spotless when they stole it.

two big things that concern me is they obviously jumped a ditch or something, there is giant chunks of mud jammed up into the front suspesion and frame, and the tail gate was popped out of the holder on the bottom right side, so the frame and box flexed enough to casue that when they did what ever it was they did,

they also used my big 3 inch tow strap to try to pull or unstick something, yanked on it so hard (peddel down and slamm im assuming) that they broke the strap, hence the damage to the rear bumper.
dealer already told me this insurance company wont pay to put it on a frame rack and make sure everyting is still square.

tires wore down, obviuos burnouts and hard driving.

wosrt thing is these bastardes put more kms on the truck than i had. it was just over 2500km when they stole it, now it sits with 5930kms.

they put 3000 kms of beat the shit out of it driving on my brand new truck in a week.

insurence told us if it wasnt found in the first week they would pay out. that would have been the wednesday, the police arrested them tuesday night at 11:30, and we have been a week and a half waiting on them becasue the arresting officer was away and aparently no one else at that office works,

the police who took the original call also didnt put it in the system as stolen because the london police called my wife thinking she had stollen gas from a station. she told them the truck was stollen and they said they ran the plates and it wasnt stollen and she sould maybe just go pay the gastation the money so it dosnt have to escalate, she had to send them the police report number before they would beleaver her.

so 100% un impressed with the police involvment. we found my wife's wallet in front of a business the day the truck was stolen, they stopped and rooted threw it right in front of a security camera. we informed the police and they didnt even bother to follow up.

no wonder this is such an ongoing issue and the guy they arrested had just been released from jail and the first thing he did was go on another stealing spree.

ZR
07-15-2018, 09:06 PM
Leased through Ford? Bet they don't want it back either, be sure to get them involved in the process.

5.4MarkVIII
07-15-2018, 09:18 PM
talked to the dealer they said no worries insurance repairs wont affect you buy out, it only affects the resale when I try and trade it back in

bluetoy
07-15-2018, 10:31 PM
Tell the insurance you want to be compensated for diminished value.

stangstevers
07-16-2018, 06:46 AM
It sucks that being a victim to car theft is such a pain in the ass - you get robbed by a low life, then you get robbed by insurance. The least they could do is kill the thieves... why do we not have death penalty? I seriously do NOT understand why people want to keep bad people alive? A bullet to the head is cheap, easy, and makes society better. Steel a truck, dead! Simple, everyone wins. I wish we were in the wild west and allowed to carry guns.

5.4MarkVIII
07-16-2018, 07:18 AM
these people are noting but a cost to society and tax payers, just a circle of theft and jail time, and if you try and defend your property you get turned in to the villain by the courts and the media.

stangstevers
07-16-2018, 07:32 AM
I think the "silent majority" are about to hit the breaking point. Right now all you hear are the leftist snowflakes because they're the most vocal about hurt feelings, protecting criminals and strange minority agendas (by that I mean the opposite of Spock's saying - The needs to the few outweigh the needs of the many). Once we reach that boiling point I think we will start seeing the scaling back of such "hug a thug - kill the enemy and they win" thinking, first with electing politicians that make no room for such idiocy and ignore what snowflakes are crying about.

If that doesn't fix it, riots and taking the law into their own hands.

ZR
07-16-2018, 07:46 AM
One heck of a World Cup final yesterday, in spite of falling short, Croatia did themselves proud.

trickflow-jay
07-16-2018, 07:47 AM
It sucks that being a victim to car theft is such a pain in the ass - you get robbed by a low life, then you get robbed by insurance. The least they could do is kill the thieves... why do we not have death penalty? I seriously do NOT understand why people want to keep bad people alive? A bullet to the head is cheap, easy, and makes society better. Steel a truck, dead! Simple, everyone wins. I wish we were in the wild west and allowed to carry guns.

Steve you are correct the laws in this country really do need an overhaul.The punishment does not fit the crime these days.

the shooting sprees we have had here is a simple fix.....possession of a gun punishable with a min 10 yr sentence.... MINIMUM!!!!! your caught your done!! thats it thats all

when someone kills 16 hockey players and gets out on $1000 bail U KNOW THE SYSTEM IS FCUKED!!!!!!!

stangstevers
07-16-2018, 07:52 AM
Steve you are correct the laws in this country really do need an overhaul.The punishment does not fit the crime these days.

the shooting sprees we have had here is a simple fix.....possession of a gun punishable with a min 10 yr sentence.... MINIMUM!!!!! your caught your done!! thats it thats all

when someone kills 16 hockey players and gets out on $1000 bail U KNOW THE SYSTEM IS FCUKED!!!!!!!

The funny thing is, a thug can break into houses, get caught and spend a night in jail or kill someone and out in the streets in a few years... if someone with NO criminal record, has a job, pays taxes, has a family and kills someone who broke into their house, you can bet they will get life in prison and treated like some sort of hitler 2.0 for ridding us of a lowlife in the process of protecting a family.

Laws are nuts and meant to protect the criminals.

trickflow-jay
07-16-2018, 07:56 AM
the cop killer doing his "time" at whitby is out or getting out....WOW where is the justice??!!!!

stangstevers
07-16-2018, 08:13 AM
Justice? Is for these guys and especially so with another stupid trudeau as PM:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cp2lNAbVIAAKG9L.jpg

and we can't forget the poor poor isis fighters deserving of millions of dollars.

https://cdni.rt.com/files/2016.12/article/584137c2c361884c098b45b2.jpg

Justice is NOT for these sorts of people below but hey they sure do pay for illegal refugees, terrorist paydays, hug-a-thug programs and insurance rates... yup
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0zJHGFfvm1zg4Rek_MWgK1YqOU7xu0 RZEahIJn6Nlnzo5wHsirQ

Pretty simple...

5.4MarkVIII
07-16-2018, 08:31 AM

Just want the clarify are you saying convicted criminals in possession of a fire arm is automatic 10 year sentence or anyone including law abiding citizens who own a gun should get an automatic 10 years?

stangstevers
07-16-2018, 08:45 AM
In other news... I ordered a large dark cream with roast this morning... I hate that there's only Tims on my commute, such awful coffee.

And they played this audio clip on the radio and I had trouble not spitting out the coffee... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Afim_Ribds

92redragtop
07-16-2018, 09:18 AM
Just want the clarify are you saying convicted criminals in possession of a fire arm is automatic 10 year sentence or anyone including law abiding citizens who own a gun should get an automatic 10 years?

If the gun is obtained legally and no crime is committed then the 10 years wouldn't apply. Have an illegal gun or commit a crime with one (legal or illegal) then the sentence should apply.

hsousa88
07-16-2018, 09:27 AM
Touchy subject.

How about protecting your home and family with a legal gun?

RedSN
07-16-2018, 09:34 AM
Steel a truck, dead! Simple, everyone wins.

You sound like this guy....

https://www.irishtimes.com/polopoly_fs/1.2812186.1475249015!/image/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/box_620_330/image.jpg

92redragtop
07-16-2018, 09:39 AM
Sounds pretty black and white to me - break the law and off with your head. Stunt driving, speeding, tax evasion (cash deals and work) - simple to deal with - fast justice: dead. Certainly help with over-population.

I would add hunters like the one that killed the lion (Skye) in June or before that Cecil, should be executed, as well as animal abusers - see neighbour you don't like kick the dog (this is a crime ), call the cops for a bullet to the head.

stangstevers
07-16-2018, 10:09 AM
Don't forgot those who litter... throw a coffee cup out the car window... bang. dead! lol

92redragtop
07-16-2018, 10:14 AM
Justice is NOT for these sorts of people below but hey they sure do pay for illegal refugees, terrorist paydays, hug-a-thug programs and insurance rates... yup
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0zJHGFfvm1zg4Rek_MWgK1YqOU7xu0 RZEahIJn6Nlnzo5wHsirQ

Pretty simple...

Those folks in the last pic are not so innocent - they commonly look a lot like this guy so that same bullet to the head should apply to them as well for hurting their middle class animals: (Paulo Raposo, 18, had frequently kicked, dragged and burned his dog, Bella. Raposo was later charged with cruelty to animals).

92redragtop
07-16-2018, 10:19 AM
Touchy subject.

How about protecting your home and family with a legal gun?

I think if it can be proven that someone was committing a crime and you were defending yourself then that should be grounds for acquittal. There has to be differentiation between this and just shooting someone who rings your doorbell (maybe because they have a different skin colour like has happened in the US in the past).

stangstevers
07-16-2018, 10:21 AM
Do thieves use doorbells though? I guess for some home invasions they could?

92redragtop
07-16-2018, 10:21 AM
Don't forgot those who litter... throw a coffee cup out the car window... bang. dead! lol

I don't think the earlier post differentiated between laws broken (ie. municipal by-law versus broader laws), so why not. It would eventually bring down real estate prices to more affordable levels.

92redragtop
07-16-2018, 10:24 AM
Do thieves use doorbells though? I guess for some home invasions they could?

There have been cases in the US (mostly south) where people have been shot when they were seeking help (ie. lost, car broken down), and the court cases indicated this but acquitted - these were all in "stand your ground" states.

stangstevers
07-16-2018, 10:27 AM
Those folks in the last pic are not so innocent - they commonly look a lot like this guy so that same bullet to the head should apply to them as well for hurting their middle class animals: (Paulo Raposo, 18, had frequently kicked, dragged and burned his dog, Bella. Raposo was later charged with cruelty to animals).

People who torture animals have more serious mental issues and it's not a big stretch to transition from animals to other humans.

- - - Updated - - -

There have been cases in the US (mostly south) where people have been shot when they were seeking help (ie. lost, car broken down), and the court cases indicated this but acquitted - these were all in "stand your ground" states.

really... so like

knock knock... "sorry to bother my car broke down and..." BANG

Jebus! Are there any sane places to live anymore? Maybe move to the north pole or something...

Ziggyzag420
07-16-2018, 07:14 PM
I think if it can be proven that someone was committing a crime and you were defending yourself then that should be grounds for acquittal. There has to be differentiation between this and just shooting someone who rings your doorbell (maybe because they have a different skin colour like has happened in the US in the past).

A guy in the Hamilton area woke up to someone stealing his truck , he shot him dead with a shotgun . Went to trial just recently and he was acquitted of all charges

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4723854

5.4MarkVIII
07-16-2018, 08:46 PM

not saying this has never happed but I don't think its a often as you make it out to be,

most peoples reaction to a door bell or knocking isn't to open fire.

unless its like the cases of police brutality and racism that were so prevalent until the body cams started proving them lies

92redragtop
07-16-2018, 08:54 PM
A guy in the Hamilton area woke up to someone stealing his truck , he shot him dead with a shotgun . Went to trial just recently and he was acquitted of all charges

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4723854

I saw that - seems to be the appropriate verdict in the end. Same goes for the case out west last month.

92redragtop
07-16-2018, 09:01 PM
not saying this has never happed but I don't think its a often as you make it out to be,

most peoples reaction to a door bell or knocking isn't to open fire.

unless its like the cases of police brutality and racism that were so prevalent until the body cams started proving them lies

Not that frequent but a dead human being is a dead human being. Last I recall was back about 5 years ago in Detroit - I think the homeowner went to prison but not sure how long for. There was a black kid shot at when he knocked on a door to ask for directions to school (missed his bus) a couple months ago - I think this was also in Michigan but not sure what charges were laid because the homeowner missed the kid.
https://thinkprogress.org/homeowner-who-shot-and-killed-a-girl-on-his-porch-found-guilty-of-murder-cdd68a9a9b32/

I guess it's not just Michigan and Texas it happens although those water heater and furnace people and roofers coming to your door can be annoying so having a gun would be a great way to chase them away.

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/04/04/frisco-pd-man-shot-roofing-contractor-going-door-to-door/

stangstevers
07-17-2018, 05:34 AM
Door to door selling should be illegal as well as soliciting religions/cults door to door.

5.4MarkVIII
07-17-2018, 07:40 AM
I get the feeling reading those articles that there is more to the storys.

my guess the missing factor is high crime rate, and lack of Police action.

much like you seeing the similar cases around Ontario. and out west.

initial reports from teh story out west were the guy and friends had a flat tire and were looking for help. the truth was they had a flat tire in the stollen vehicle they were driving and went to the property in question to steal another one

Boomer
07-17-2018, 11:37 AM
Door to door selling should be illegal as well as soliciting religions/cults door to door.

Totally agree!!! If I want something I'll go out and get it myself or go online and have it delivered. And "I DON"T WANT MY DUCKS CLEANED!!!" LOL.

stangstevers
07-17-2018, 11:53 AM
Sir I don’t have ducks only chickens and they are clean enough... after a few minutes tell them you have baseboard heating lol

Screw
07-17-2018, 06:14 PM
Oh I invite them to come clean my ducks , about 2 dozen dirty ducks in the yard.....silence...hang up , got the occasional fak u from them ...

Stephen06GT
07-17-2018, 06:57 PM
Sorry, I don't have "air ducks", but do you clean mallards?

IanGTCS
07-17-2018, 08:37 PM

I always ask if they have heard the good word about L. Ron Hubbard and Scientology. Normally they just leave right then.

Other option is make long eye contact through the window next to the door but not open it then slowly back away.

stangstevers
07-18-2018, 10:29 AM
I ignore the door too... unless I'm in a stupid mood to vent or something.

newbiestangowner
07-18-2018, 12:39 PM
Times have changed I guess... at the work place
Can’t use the words “ diet”- insensitive to people with weight issues?
Can’t use “ mental health day”- insensitive to well people with mental issues
Can’t use the word “shit” when use lost last days work on your laptop- insensitive to people with umm irritable bowel syndrome?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5.4MarkVIII
07-18-2018, 01:57 PM
Wow. Some liberals are losing it.
Following some of the news articals about the Ford government looking into the new curriculum, and how they are going to actually speak to the public about what they want.
And the comment sections are vile. Just exuding hatred and bigotry so anyone who isn’t fully on board with what the liberals did. Like so much worse than it was 6 months ago.

Be some interesting times ahead.

stangstevers
07-18-2018, 04:27 PM
Wow. Some liberals are losing it.
Following some of the news articals about the Ford government looking into the new curriculum, and how they are going to actually speak to the public about what they want.
And the comment sections are vile. Just exuding hatred and bigotry so anyone who isn’t fully on board with what the liberals did. Like so much worse than it was 6 months ago.

Be some interesting times ahead.

Anything that doesn’t blindly follow the trans agenda, SJWs go full on war mode. I have nothing against gays, trans or whatever but this whole anti-straight movement needs to stop

Boomer
07-18-2018, 04:32 PM
I have just wished for my old silver 1982 GT to come up for sale! I miss that car.

stangstevers
07-18-2018, 06:22 PM
The 82 GT bumper is one of the best front-ends on a fox. I'd say.

stangstevers
07-19-2018, 06:45 AM
Times have changed I guess... at the work place
Can’t use the words “ diet”- insensitive to people with weight issues?
Can’t use “ mental health day”- insensitive to well people with mental issues
Can’t use the word “shit” when use lost last days work on your laptop- insensitive to people with umm irritable bowel syndrome?

You know that really grinds my gears. If someone is so sensitive (as an adult) that they can't tolerate a word like "shit" in public. They should seriously seek mental health services or just stay inside, close the curtains and rot in a dark room. Instead society and politicians are catering to the fucking snowflakes and eventually breathing won't be legal as it possibly will offend someone.

Once we are officially NOT allowed to offend ANYONE is where we will become so backwards that we may end up back into the dark ages. To have meaningful conversations and progress, we cannot be scared to either be offended or to offend someone. I get cutting up hate speech but these days people can't differentiate between a hitler and some random person not liking words like "people-kind".

Why do people take themselves so seriously? Do they not realize that nothing really matters in the end so we should just enjoy whatever years we have instead of trying to control every little damn thing that comes out of other people's mouths.

ZR
07-19-2018, 07:06 AM
The morning commute could be a lengthy one for thousands of commuters who take Highway 401 into Toronto.
An overnight multi-vehicle crash has shut down all express lanes in both directions along a 10-kilometre stretch of the busy route between Highway 404 and Allen Road.
Toronto paramedics say two people suffered serious injuries and a third person was taken to hospital as a precaution with non-life-threatening injuries.

The collector lanes remain open but drivers can expect it move slowly through the morning rush hour.

CON VERT
07-19-2018, 07:10 AM
Looks like a real SHIT SHOW on the 4'01 this morning ! ^^^^

stangstevers
07-19-2018, 07:11 AM
407 was down to 1 lane for a bit too around Pickering this morning. But still better than the stupid 401 this morning.

stangstevers
07-19-2018, 07:31 AM
on me mind... wow... everyone is on vacation at work... my project SME's are gone, my boss is gone, 2 of my key employees are gone. So no projects being worked on.

Been working on my new swag site though... shopify is great but was costing like 70 bucks a month. selling fox body shirts is a hobby and somewhat breaks even. Building my own website means no monthly fee's and hosting is covered by the main site so I can focus on hiring artists for cool designs and PPC campaigns to draw more sells lol

Ghost Rider
07-19-2018, 01:53 PM
ABS = Absolute Bull Shit!!

lol

:D

stangstevers
07-19-2018, 04:21 PM
Why has it been feeling like Friday since Monday.

Also, what is wrong with this guy? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB-J8nI_y78

stangstevers
07-19-2018, 05:29 PM
I’d watch sports if it was like this https://youtu.be/dCKesDwvsz0

NickD
07-22-2018, 09:39 PM
Just bought shell 91 for 1.36
Local station has regular down to 1.239 and then 5cents off if you use your air miles

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Minaccia
07-22-2018, 10:51 PM
Are you ever going to show up to a track rental with your blower car and how about Grudge will the blower car make it to that event?

Just bought shell 91 for 1.36
Local station has regular down to 1.239 and then 5cents off if you use your air miles

WTF
07-23-2018, 07:42 AM
my door and window guys are finally finishing off my garage upgrades today

I like these guys....they pull up at 730am to start working

WTF
07-23-2018, 09:09 AM
why do I like crews that start work early?

9am....new garage man door and window are already in.....still need the interior trim and exterior aluminum etc....but the heavy lifting is already done

we're doing a new side door on the house as well....just removing the old one now

these guys don't fuck around

NickD
07-23-2018, 09:26 AM
Are you ever going to show up to a track rental with your blower car and how about Grudge will the blower car make it to that event?Short answer not this year
Long answer I don't feel like typing out.
Grudge day I'll likely bring the Ecobeast, but could try the other car on street tires

stangstevers
07-23-2018, 11:07 AM
Got some 2013 hood vents coming in the mail... Good easy way to practice cutting up clean sheet metal on the notch (hood or top of fenders, not sure yet).

Boomer
07-23-2018, 02:51 PM
Hello Mother Nature!!!! Why Can't It Rain During the workweek and then nice sunny weather on Saturday & Sunday?????

stangstevers
07-23-2018, 03:14 PM
So my wife is now on board with upgrading the Fusion with a GT Mustang... but in 2 years though. So I think we'd be looking at a 2015 GT for sure. Then I will upgrade my Edge for a Lexus Hybrid SUV or something. But would be sweet to have a '15 GT sit next to my fox. Even if it will be the wife's car. lol She said she'd let me drive it.

I have a 2 year ban from seeing Bill though

stangstevers
07-23-2018, 05:35 PM
Hmmmmm https://youtu.be/HIhfwjWuj-I

stangstevers
07-24-2018, 08:32 AM
I'm taking notes... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxqoT2JZEfk

5.4MarkVIII
07-24-2018, 10:27 AM
On my mind? Slimy blackmailing insurance companies screwing over honest hardworking people while recording multi million dollar quarterly profits.

stangstevers
07-24-2018, 10:41 AM
Every system is geared to "shove it in your butt" these days. Government, insurance, banks, even cable... Left or right, both hands of the same body imo. Feels like there's a war on common sense. Being born of average intelligence today feels like being accidentally demoted to a special needs classroom.

Oh well... feeling a bit depressed with recent news and whatnot... Why can't we collectively pass another beer, drink and enjoy whatever little time there is left before the lights are out forever.

Stephen06GT
07-24-2018, 12:32 PM
In the chat there was reference to SJWs. I may be showing my age and/or lack of knowledge with todays happenings but I had no idea what it stood for. Spicy Jerk Wraps, Single Jewish Women, Sad Jehovahs Witnesses, Stupid Jackass Wankers??? I’m not sure if I’m any better knowing they are Social Justice Warriors.

RedSN
07-24-2018, 01:33 PM
You would know them as pushy self righteous assholes
PSRA?

stangstevers
07-24-2018, 01:48 PM
lol They are some of the most hateful, idiotic, racist, closed minded people I've ever witnessed living in the west. I don't know how or why they are in colleges and universities versus being in a mental institution, possibly studied by normal students to (hopefully) find a cure.

I think they're in some sort of infinite programming closed-loop bug where no new outside information can be processed and the system ultimately crashes. That's why a lot of these SJW's are "pre-offended" before entering a room. They think science is racist or sexist. If you think a fact is wrong, science is all about disproving theories so just fucking prove it wrong instead of having a sissy fit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLRBodKsgTA

I'm not sure what these sissy-thugs are after or what they really believe in. But I don't think they're smart enough to be dangerous "right now" but on the flip side, governments like trudeau's neo-liberals are stupid enough to listen to them. Like it or not, this generation of pussy snowflakes will eventually have to lead companies, agencies, countries and armies. This is why I think another extinction level event is going to happen in the next 50 years, not so much because some "have-not" moron will press the nuke button but other consequences once you "kill the farmers" and "take their land". As it has happened in the past.

This is what will possibly kill us all... The fall of humanity all summed up in one picture... bravo to the fucking clown below:
https://images.encyclopediadramatica.rs/thumb/a/a4/Pathetic_%28he-she-it%29_sjw.jpg/300px-Pathetic_%28he-she-it%29_sjw.jpg

Edit: While I agree humanity is needing of a change if it's to survive but these SJW's are not the agents of change that's needed, other than another fall of civilization to make room for another, hopefully improved version.

92redragtop
07-24-2018, 02:24 PM
In the chat there was reference to SJWs. I may be showing my age and/or lack of knowledge with todays happenings but I had no idea what it stood for. Spicy Jerk Wraps, Single Jewish Women, Sad Jehovahs Witnesses, Stupid Jackass Wankers??? I’m not sure if I’m any better knowing they are Social Justice Warriors.

Wasn't Jesus the OG SJW?

Don't think he looked like that pic above though.

92redragtop
07-24-2018, 02:26 PM
Horrible - all these crazy fires in multiple locations this year. We have our own up north/west, the US, Hawaii (volcano), Europe, Asia....fuck.

Families found clasped in last embrace as Greek wildfires kill at least 74

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/world/article-wildfire-kills-at-least-50-near-athens-flames-trap-families-as-they/

5.4MarkVIII
07-24-2018, 05:11 PM
PSRA?

jusr rolls off the tounge eh. lol

5.4MarkVIII
07-24-2018, 05:17 PM
Horrible - all these crazy fires in multiple locations this year. We have our own up north/west, the US, Hawaii (volcano), Europe, Asia....fuck.

Families found clasped in last embrace as Greek wildfires kill at least 74

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/world/article-wildfire-kills-at-least-50-near-athens-flames-trap-families-as-they/

wish they had a way of figuring out casues, when things get bad, sometimes its lighning or som un forseen issue but somtimes thie anounce that it was started by a campfire during a ban or a tossed cigarette or something equally stupid that prongs so much death and distruction.

we had a fire ban for a couple weeks here and last weekend some dumb ass had a bonfire going and had aerosol cans exploding like 100 feet from a field of wheat stubble. FD had to go out and bring it under control an the guy was apparently just a dick to them father inlaw (fire chief) said that it will probably equal several thousand dollars in fines

92redragtop
07-24-2018, 05:29 PM
wish they had a way of figuring out casues, when things get bad, sometimes its lighning or som un forseen issue but somtimes thie anounce that it was started by a campfire during a ban or a tossed cigarette or something equally stupid that prongs so much death and distruction.

we had a fire ban for a couple weeks here and last weekend some dumb ass had a bonfire going and had aerosol cans exploding like 100 feet from a field of wheat stubble. FD had to go out and bring it under control an the guy was apparently just a dick to them father inlaw (fire chief) said that it will probably equal several thousand dollars in fines

Probably should include jail time for anyone to take it seriously. I assume if you don't pay the fines they can seize property?

5.4MarkVIII
07-24-2018, 06:18 PM
not sure cuz the father inlaw said those fines go threw the municipality, don't know how that differs, but when you see such loss of life from these kind of things it makes you want to crack sculls when people are so stupid about it,

we were up In Algonquin a week or two ago and they put the fire ban in after we arrived, I didn't realize that when they do a fire ban it also includes charcoal bbqs, smokers and any gas bbq that doesn't have a shut off valve (like those small backpacking ones)

stangstevers
07-25-2018, 07:42 AM
Ok so I know the office is under renos but I'm sitting here, it's fucking 25 and near 80% humidity... is this even legal? I feel bad that I can't simply tell my staff to work from home. If I had it my way we would have rented an office.

I think this is causing my massif migraines which I don't normally get this often. Also my balls are soaked with sweat right now and it's not even 8am. Can I email HR and tell them this? Do they care about my balls?

newbiestangowner
07-25-2018, 09:11 AM
Ok so I know the office is under renos but I'm sitting here, it's fucking 25 and near 80% humidity... is this even legal? I feel bad that I can't simply tell my staff to work from home. If I had it my way we would have rented an office.

I think this is causing my massif migraines which I don't normally get this often. Also my balls are soaked with sweat right now and it's not even 8am. Can I email HR and tell them this? Do they care about my balls?

If your building has a maintenance dept or building operator try them.

Our office was the same - apparently saving money on a/c cost lol.

Hr will do jack shit.

Or if you want to really cause a scene Labour board of Ontario lol

stangstevers
07-25-2018, 09:40 AM
I just saved their asses... the marketing agency they used really messed up a web page. I don't code much anymore but was able to reverse-engineer their mess and fix it. What kind of retard uses server-side scripting for a basic one-page HTML page AND use a 15 year old "template" script at that! Could have just used HTML5 and some JS... done.

Fuck I hate people and I think we paid them a lot of cash for that mess. I need a drink and a raise lol

92redragtop
07-25-2018, 10:54 AM

You could show them?

CON VERT
07-25-2018, 11:04 AM
https://imgfast.net/users/1216/11/34/74/smiles/319218437.gif

newbiestangowner
07-25-2018, 11:10 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180725/728fa74611c30654bcea4a8369e8ebb6.gif

stangstevers
07-25-2018, 01:29 PM
I broke the plastic cover off the thermostat... LMAO Feels good to be gangsta

RedSN
07-25-2018, 01:55 PM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/0543b77383cb39b9cb2101714707c017/tenor.gif?itemid=4649490

stangstevers
07-25-2018, 01:57 PM
I'm not about to gut a fish on my desk though....

They should remake this movie.

RedSN
07-25-2018, 03:02 PM
re-make?
no need to re-make.
re-watch.

hsousa88
07-25-2018, 05:02 PM
Classic movie

Shit, look at my cousin.. he’s broke and don’t do shit!

stangstevers
07-25-2018, 05:51 PM
I am getting shit faced... 4 tall boys in right now... 8 more to go if I can. Have to face some demons and mortality this weekend. Not gonna face it sober... also need some weed...

69mullet
07-25-2018, 06:49 PM
Hows Adam. Yup been a while

excellent! couldnt be better actually. Stangless, but have acquired many other toys over the years lol

69mullet
07-25-2018, 07:09 PM
Hows Adam. Yup been a while

I see you're on Paudash now. Amazing spot. We spent a couple seasons camping at Parkwood Beach resort on inlet bay before the park was sold. Would still be there today if it didn't sell. Really miss the sandbar! We have our trailer up on Big Gull Lake now, just south of Bon Echo.

55 HD
07-25-2018, 08:02 PM
I see you're on Paudash now. Amazing spot. We spent a couple seasons camping at Parkwood Beach resort on inlet bay before the park was sold. Would still be there today if it didn't sell. Really miss the sandbar! We have our trailer up on Big Gull Lake now, just south of Bon Echo.

Miss seeing ya around. I'm sure you have toys to play with. NO Mustang under my ass either, but some good friends here I just can't give up on. Keep chatting and share with us what you have been up to. We all make changes in our life for many reasons. SHARE AWAY

ZR
07-25-2018, 09:50 PM
excellent! couldnt be better actually. Stangless, but have acquired many other toys over the years lol

How ya doin Mr?

stangstevers
07-26-2018, 06:34 AM
I'm gonna be "single" in a few weeks. Wife and kid are going to Europe to visit family.

But this weekend I'm heading out to quebec to see my father one last time, looks like he's got a week or so in him. I mean doctors gave him 3 months a year ago. Feel like taking the fox, it helps to clear your mind.

stangstevers
07-26-2018, 08:08 AM
If you're real, god, please just end this stupid world...

https://beta.ctvnews.ca/national/canada/2018/7/25/1_4028473.html

The end has got to be near... what is wrong with people!?

ZR
07-26-2018, 08:13 AM
Erica Croft, a hair stylist from Stratford, Ont., wears her hair short and walked into G & T Barbers in hopes of getting a touch-up

ZR
07-26-2018, 08:26 AM
Forecast shows almost a full week of rain headed our way.

CON VERT
07-26-2018, 08:31 AM
Thanks ZR, think I'll go back to bed ! RAIN SUCKS !!!!!

RedSN
07-26-2018, 08:42 AM
Erica Croft, a hair stylist from Stratford, Ont., wears her hair short and walked into G & T Barbers in hopes of getting a touch-up

The end has got to be near... what is wrong with people!?

I learned a new abbreviation yesterday: SJW.
It seems to apply in this case.

She's a hair stylist and she goes into barber shops for touch ups? Why wouldn't she have one of her co-workers do the touch-ups for her?
Not buying it for a second. She went into this specific barber shop because it's men only haircuts and she knew she could stir up shit.

ZR
07-26-2018, 09:02 AM
^ Exactly that Don.

92redragtop
07-26-2018, 09:51 AM
Whatever happened to just "moving on"?

newbiestangowner
07-26-2018, 09:57 AM
Whatever happened to just "moving on"?

Those days are gone

stangstevers
07-26-2018, 10:12 AM
Ontario... Canada's Florida lol

Old Fart
07-26-2018, 11:45 AM
Damn...they just cancelled the drag races in Earlton...due to forest fires and MNR taking over the airport! I know it's necessary, but damn!

hsousa88
07-26-2018, 12:24 PM
Turned 30 today.. damn

Is it true what they say? All downhill from here on?

Stephen06GT
07-26-2018, 12:29 PM
Turned 30 today.. damn

First, Happy Birthday. Second, yes, yes it does.

Boomer
07-26-2018, 12:59 PM
Turned 30 today.. damn

Nahhh, youre still climbing at 30...Now, after 50, holy smokes! Watch out...its a steep downward slope. Wish I was 30 again! Happy birthday and enjoy it!!!

ZR
07-26-2018, 01:24 PM
Happy Birthday Hugo................you old fart!!!

stangstevers
07-26-2018, 01:35 PM
Nah 31 is where it goes downhill lol

RedSN
07-26-2018, 01:35 PM
Damn...they just cancelled the drag races in Earlton...due to forest fires....
because of the smoke? :shrug:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/EsteemedFriendlyKillerwhale-max-1mb.gif

Old Fart
07-26-2018, 01:45 PM
LOL

trickflow-jay
07-26-2018, 06:22 PM
Sacha Baron Cohen making fools out of alot of people...the guy is brilliant.

WTF
07-26-2018, 06:55 PM
muther nature has been a serious **** this year

the upside to this hail storm is it didn't flatten all my flowers

the downside is they look like they've been shot at with a machine gun

getting to the "why do I even fucking bother" point

been like a one-legged man at an ass-kicking contest this year

5.4MarkVIII
07-26-2018, 06:56 PM
Sacha Baron Cohen making fools out of alot of people...the guy is brilliant.

that his new show? haven't seen it yet but apparently there have been a lot of complaints because he has miss led people on what they are interviewing for and then used answer cut into different things to make them seem out of context, lots of people not happy.

he apparently tired to do it to some guys at a gun shop but they recognized him and asked, "are you Borat?" and he said no then ran away

IanGTCS
07-26-2018, 09:15 PM
Heading to the cottage for my week off on Saturday morning, and just found out the fire ban has been lifted. Pretty happy about that, lots of crap to burn up there.

Also have a new firm goal of new job by Nov. 15th. I've been sticking it out thinking it would get better but it hasn't.

Screw
07-26-2018, 11:25 PM
The 06 seems aka fox compared to the gt350 , dang the technology in those cars is nuts . I think I might be too paro to drive it as should though ... I’m thinking time to upgrade the 06 to a used 5.0 .
Must say the recaro seats are really sweet , race car feel ;)

ZR
07-27-2018, 05:38 AM
With each new generation, Ford is upping the ante huge.

Screw
07-27-2018, 06:04 AM
With each new generation, Ford is upping the ante huge.

I gotta say I’m in awe , launch control , all the different modes , I’m sure I’d be fine in a track pack lol
Those flat planes like to rev that’s for sure

ZR
07-27-2018, 06:12 AM
Genuinely impressed after driving the '18 at track day in the spring.

RedSN
07-27-2018, 09:01 AM
…Ford is upping the ante huge.
Yes, the ante is too high for me. Can’t justify that kind of coin for a toy.

Screw
07-28-2018, 06:32 PM
....to mod or trade up ... ?

WTF
07-28-2018, 06:53 PM
spent a few hours today getting ready for the Morgan to come home for good

I do believe my garage might be cleaner than my living room

was at least an hour just doing the checkerboard floor alone....hands and knees, knee-pads, MF towels and Poor Boys Spray and Wipe....floor is spit-shined and mint

backing the little roadster in tomorrow morning....early

92redragtop
07-29-2018, 01:00 AM
Beautiful night out - just took the dog for a walk. Mars is very bright tonight.

hsousa88
07-29-2018, 08:17 PM
Security cams installed.. fuck with me now geezers!

They probably will... [emoji20]

newbiestangowner
07-29-2018, 08:50 PM
Security cams installed.. fuck with me now geezers!

They probably will... [emoji20]

Maybe not lol
When u needed cams they did, now u spent money they behave

stangstevers
07-30-2018, 11:20 AM
lol I was paranoid and checked my life insurance and assets... all is good. My kid will get over a million when I drop dead. Huge lessons learned this weekend, I tells ya!

twister
07-30-2018, 09:45 PM
well got lots on my plate .. mom fell 2 weeks ago broke her arm... its in a sling for 8 weeks shes 87 and dad was 90 three weeks ago.. so now that this has happened there going to live @ Barton house in new market...

1BAD92LX
07-31-2018, 08:54 AM
I gotta thing for a new edge recently. You always seem to want what you don't have.

http://www.autotrader.ca/a/Ford/Mustang/WINDSOR/Ontario/19_10733312_/?mnclk=1&showVs=1&ts=1532949617946

This with cobra bumpers and hood. Irs, coyote swap and T56.

stangstevers
07-31-2018, 09:26 AM
I am so happy Ford has a majority, watching the NDP leader talk makes me want to go ballistic on that fat fucking cow. NDP are nothing but whinny little snowflake SJW's who voted for that stupid party wow...

Laffs
07-31-2018, 10:04 AM
I gotta thing for a new edge recently. You always seem to want what you don't have.

http://www.autotrader.ca/a/Ford/Mustang/WINDSOR/Ontario/19_10733312_/?mnclk=1&showVs=1&ts=1532949617946

At that point, just buy a Cobra.

Signed, a guy who should have just bought a fucking Cobra.

stangstevers
07-31-2018, 10:22 AM
New Edges are real sweet... Saw an Azure blue Mach1 the other day. It's almost at the point where I'd trade my notch for one.

CDNfyrfytr
07-31-2018, 11:06 AM
Here’s on for ya....[emoji6]

http://www.marquisautomotive.ca/certified/Ford/2003-Ford-Mustang-a96d5fbd0a0e08b90a2cbd69ec68607f.htm

stangstevers
07-31-2018, 11:14 AM
faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak

You know my wife is more than likely going to trade the Fusion for a GT Mustang 2015+ next year. I'm just not sure about winter driving and RWD so I'm actually more hesitant than she is. But looks like these things can handle snow pretty well now, not like a Fox or a truck. She only drives like 60km a week anyway and works from home 3 days a week.

hammerhead
07-31-2018, 12:02 PM
faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak

You know my wife is more than likely going to trade the Fusion for a GT Mustang 2015+ next year. I'm just not sure about winter driving and RWD so I'm actually more hesitant than she is. But looks like these things can handle snow pretty well now, not like a Fox or a truck. She only drives like 60km a week anyway and works from home 3 days a week.

cool - get directional snow tires - even cheap ones are good - work well on cold wet roads too - they work good of Fox's too, there might be more survivors if they had them directionals in the 80's

ZR
07-31-2018, 12:02 PM
Mach is sweet.

ZR
07-31-2018, 12:04 PM

Car is super nice in comp orange.

Slick_89_Hatch
07-31-2018, 02:32 PM

That car looks like a really good deal for a rare colour........I need more space

stangstevers
07-31-2018, 03:39 PM
“The more responsibility you take on the more meaning your life has. The higher degree of responsibility that you agree voluntarily to try and bare, the richer your life will be.” ~ Peterson.

Damn this dude says pure gold!

trickflow-jay
07-31-2018, 05:40 PM

i just see a plain GT for 9k..............????

92redragtop
07-31-2018, 05:52 PM
I am so happy Ford has a majority, watching the NDP leader talk makes me want to go ballistic on that fat fucking cow. NDP are nothing but whinny little snowflake SJW's who voted for that stupid party wow...

She had a chance to get Wynne out early on and she fucked us over.

1BAD92LX
07-31-2018, 06:08 PM
At that point, just buy a Cobra.

Sure, but what's the fun in that. We are all suckers for punishment.

1BAD92LX
07-31-2018, 06:15 PM
i just see a plain GT for 9k..............????

So do I, but it's a clean slate. Colour caught my eye also.

Laffs
07-31-2018, 09:44 PM
Sure, but what's the fun in that. We are all suckers for punishment.

I'd find it super fun if I could go drive my car right now because it passed etest, which is kind of a nightmare with a heavily modified or swapped 99+ car.

Just my 0.02, the builds all fun in your head, real joy is from trouble free driving IMO.

stangstevers
08-01-2018, 07:19 AM
ok guys, not sure what is wrong with my wife but she said if I want the Mach1, to just go out and buy it... and I don't have to get rid of the notch. We are in a good spot financially and I think after seeing my family, how they live (poor as fak) is making her realize that we should be able to enjoy our hard work, not to just stash money. There has to be some sort of balance. Besides I may have to pay for mother's rent for a bit...

I'm not doing it though, I feel like it's a test lol... I said let's concentrate on the Cobra to get it done and out the door, and get her a 2015+ GT Mustang next spring so we can both enjoy it. Keeping the notch, it's getting some serious attention though.

5.4MarkVIII
08-01-2018, 07:35 AM
its a trap

CON VERT
08-01-2018, 07:50 AM
^^^ Listen to 5.4 , my newer GT cost me, a total gut new bathroom & power room & now a laundry room make over, buying the car was the cheap part !!!!!

ZR
08-01-2018, 07:55 AM
Tail end of yr three of the prick next door still building this fucking house. Would sell and move before I'd go through a building go up next door again, especially since the city allows these fucks to do it as a part time job so the mess and bullshit seemingly never ends.

CDNfyrfytr
08-01-2018, 09:02 AM
its a trap

https://giphy.com/gifs/star-wars-its-a-trap-lk0TFUdop2JTW?utm_source=media-link&utm_medium=landing&utm_campaign=Media%20Links&utm_term=

My Mach was supposed to cost a hot tub....ended up doing the whole backyard

stangstevers
08-01-2018, 09:26 AM
Well I finished the damn 3000+ SQ-FT house there's not much more to add. We are doing a pool, deck and maybe a hottub... that's about it.

stangstevers
08-01-2018, 09:28 AM
Tail end of yr three of the prick next door still building this fucking house. Would sell and move before I'd go through a building go up next door again, especially since the city allows these fucks to do it as a part time job so the mess and bullshit seemingly never ends.

My neighbour just finished their 100k plus backyard. Months and months and months of cement dust, trucks all over the place. The construction noise is now replaced by gay top 40 music and splashing sounds lol But things are cleaned up again.

Cities should put time limits for construction in developed areas though, shouldn't have to live in dust for 3 years, that's insane!

Laffs
08-01-2018, 09:32 AM
Permits have an expiry date, if it's that bad it's worth a call to the municipality but those always have all those "glass houses" and "good neighbor" caveats.

ZR
08-01-2018, 10:16 AM
Ridiculous it's allowed to drag on so long.

WTF
08-01-2018, 10:45 AM

Mcmansion builder next door basically has the place finished now (after nearly 2.5 years)...told me yesterday they're not staging the place and putting it up for sale until the market comes back

so it's gonna sit empty until whenever

but....he is hiring a landscaping crew to take care of the yard weekly

they must have gobs of money to sit on that property like that....but we are talking probably $500k difference in sale price that they're holding out for

Laffs
08-03-2018, 02:56 PM
Wife car was hit Wednesday at 4pm. Called insurance Thursday morning and dropped it off at my body shop at 11am. Just picked the car up. 24 hours later and the car looks better than when I dropped it off. Can't speak highly enough about Metro Collision of Windsor. Honestly worst part is insurance hasn't had a chance to really work yet so I had to pay deductible up front until they get police report.

03svt
08-03-2018, 03:16 PM
Impressive turn Around time.

Laffs
08-03-2018, 03:51 PM
Impressive turn Around time.

They're real good, myself, family and friends have used them for a number of years. I know we don't normally associate speed with good work but here it was a nice mix of both.

ZR
08-03-2018, 05:15 PM
Cool it's fixed so quick.

Screw
08-03-2018, 05:28 PM
Drove by Webber’s today can’t believe the lineup , is it worth it ? Gonna go grab a charcoal box for the grill and do sum bbq’ing this weekend

Laffs
08-03-2018, 05:43 PM
Cool it's fixed so quick.

Shes real happy. Had it since new, taken real good care of it, was real distraught when it all happened.

ZR
08-03-2018, 05:44 PM
Fixed super quick n to your liking should help ease the pain at least a little.

5.4MarkVIII
08-03-2018, 09:43 PM
better than my experience, still don't have my truck back, insurance extended the rental by a week and wont do any more and it has to be back by Tuesday am. so looks like not gonna have a vehicle for a bit

ZR
08-03-2018, 09:45 PM
If trucks not fixed, not sure they have any choice.

5.4MarkVIII
08-03-2018, 09:51 PM
"rental limit is a set value, you policy only covers up to $1200 rental. after that if you wanted more you should have paid for a better policy"

my response to that was I wouldn't expect you guys to allow a claim to extend past THE MONTH AND A HALF that $1200 worth of rental gets you

Scrape
08-04-2018, 07:39 AM
Anyone interested in a well maintained 2016 Infiniti Q50S Red Sport 400 sedan? My itch is acting up again. :fight1::fight1:

ZR
08-04-2018, 07:43 AM
Was down the same road some years back, only took a nudge to see them continue to pay for the rental. Key is, don't take no for an answer.

"rental limit is a set value, you policy only covers up to $1200 rental. after that if you wanted more you should have paid for a better policy"

my response to that was I wouldn't expect you guys to allow a claim to extend past THE MONTH AND A HALF that $1200 worth of rental gets you

ZR
08-04-2018, 07:44 AM
Anyone interested in a well maintained 2016 Infiniti Q50S Red Sport 400 sedan? My itch is acting up again. :fight1::fight1:

I know a guy that wants it......................he has a lot in Scarborough. ;)
Drop it off and take the orange one home.
Your welcome.

Scrape
08-04-2018, 07:52 AM
OUCH! So I showed her the Orange Fury PP2 and she loved it. Sigh!
Your welcome.

ZR
08-04-2018, 08:04 AM
So road trip to Scarberia????

Scrape
08-04-2018, 08:06 AM
Must resist...:facepalm:
So road trip to Scarberia????

- - - Updated - - -

Need to ban our friend for posting those sweet cars...
Must resist...:facepalm:

Screw
08-04-2018, 09:13 AM
Your welcome.

Now that makes total sense , Scrape just do it lol

newbiestangowner
08-04-2018, 11:26 AM
OUCH! So I showed her the Orange Fury PP2 and she loved it. Sigh!

go down and just take a look ( it doesn't hurt ) :thumbsup:
Please ...
I've been on vacation a couple of days( lazy nothing to do days) - so a 'sold sign" on that car would be good right now.

Scrape
08-04-2018, 03:27 PM
Just came back from my local Ford Dealership and checked out a 2017 GT350. Let’s wait and see what they say.

Ponyryd
08-04-2018, 03:28 PM
A new one? They should be very ready to deal.

Screw
08-04-2018, 03:38 PM
Just came back from my local Ford Dealership and checked out a 2017 GT350. Let’s wait and see what they say.

They’re sic cars

Scrape
08-04-2018, 04:16 PM
Still waiting to hear back from St Thomas Ford. They have 3 new 2017’s in stock. Let’s wait and see what they say about my car.
A new one? They should be very ready to deal.

Scrape
08-04-2018, 04:18 PM
Indeed they are. I want Recaro’s but these guys all order it with the powered leather seats that are heated and cooled. Isn’t that a GT350 a track focused car? lol
They’re sic cars

newbiestangowner
08-04-2018, 04:22 PM
Still waiting to hear back from St Thomas Ford. They have 3 new 2017’s in stock. Let’s wait and see what they say about my car.

If you don’t get the news to your liking now , doesn’t mean they won’t change their mind a week from now lol, especially if they don’t have too many buyers

Ponyryd
08-04-2018, 04:25 PM
Indeed they are. I want Recaro’s but these guys all order it with the powered leather seats that are heated and cooled. Isn’t that a GT350 a track focused car? lol

Lol, apparently Ford didn’t get that memo...I think there was even a lawsuit about it.

Good luck though, I love those cars.

fast Ed
08-04-2018, 04:55 PM
Percentage of GT350s that ever see a track day? I'd guess less than 10.

RedSN
08-04-2018, 05:33 PM
^^^probably about right. Sad.
Thought the same thing about the BOSS 302.
Ford has made a show-room-floor track capable car ...yet there are still complaints that it sucks in the 1/4mile :facepalm:

Screw
08-04-2018, 05:42 PM
^^^probably about right. Sad.
Thought the same thing about the BOSS 302.
Ford has made a show-room-floor track capable car ...yet there are still complaints that it sucks in the 1/4mile :facepalm:

I don’t think I’d beat on a 350 at the track , rather risk an expendable 06

RedSN
08-04-2018, 05:46 PM
Are you kidding? The only reason I would get a 350 would be to take it to the track. If I had a ‘18 350 and a ‘06 GT in the garage ....guess which one is going to Mosport, Cayuga, Shannonville, and Calabogie

Why else would you spend the extra dollars on the 350 track upgrades?

Screw
08-04-2018, 05:50 PM
To each his own I’d cry if I trashed it lol

RedSN
08-04-2018, 05:54 PM
To each their own.... you’re part of the 90%. ;)

Screw
08-04-2018, 05:59 PM
Absolutely, can’t say I have ur track skills so....I’ll putt around in an 06 lol

Ponyryd
08-04-2018, 06:29 PM

If you’re going there you may wanna drop Biz’s name (I forget his actual name right now though, lol), I think he was buds with the sales manager. Might be worth sending a pm.

5.4MarkVIII
08-04-2018, 06:45 PM

St Thomas? where are you located Scrape? bit of a drive but my guy in Wingham at Leslie has been rock solid, and straight forward to deal with

ZR
08-04-2018, 06:48 PM
We also have three dealerships as sponsors, bet one of em has what you want or can for sure get it.

Scrape
08-04-2018, 09:56 PM
That is true Ron. Thinking I should look for an M3/M4 instead if these guys don’t budge.
If you don’t get the news to your liking now , doesn’t mean they won’t change their mind a week from now lol, especially if they don’t have too many buyers

Scrape
08-04-2018, 10:01 PM
Ford seems to miss out on a lot of things. Take a look at that PP2 that Bill posted up. Same $hit. If it is track focused give it some decent seats. F’ this. Going to get an M3 competition and call it a day. J/k :hopelessness: QUOTE=Ponyryd;263722]Lol, apparently Ford didn’t get that memo...I think there was even a lawsuit about it.

Good luck though, I love those cars.[/QUOTE]

newbiestangowner
08-04-2018, 10:01 PM
That is true Ron. Thinking I should look for an M3/M4 instead if these guys don’t budge.

Oh those are great cars too- maybe more practical ie back seat ( haven’t look at new models) but the m4 in my neighbourhood just doesn’t sound good.

Scrape
08-04-2018, 10:02 PM
Been looking at all three regularly. I guess it’s all a pipe dream for now.
We also have three dealerships as sponsors, bet one of em has what you want or can for sure get it.

Scrape
08-04-2018, 10:03 PM
Yeah they sound crappy but they are quick and look decent.
Oh those are great cars too- maybe more practical ie back seat ( haven’t look at new models) but the m4 in my neighbourhood just doesn’t sound good.

Scrape
08-04-2018, 10:04 PM
Thanks. Will try that.
If you’re going there you may wanna drop Biz’s name (I forget his actual name right now though, lol), I think he was buds with the sales manager. Might be worth sending a pm.

Scrape
08-04-2018, 10:05 PM
Richmond Hill where we always seem to get snow north of hwy 7... just north of the city.
St Thomas? where are you located Scrape? bit of a drive but my guy in Wingham at Leslie has been rock solid, and straight forward to deal with

newbiestangowner
08-04-2018, 10:18 PM
Road trip time! New York then Washington.
Washington stop bugging me a little, hotel is valet parking only. I keep hearing my Car bottoming out -ouu that metal scraping sound

Scrape
08-04-2018, 10:20 PM
You can add me on that list IF I end up with one.
Percentage of GT350s that ever see a track day? I'd guess less than 10.

- - - Updated - - -

Enjoy your vacation Ron.
Road trip time! New York then Washington.
Washington stop bugging me a little, hotel is valet parking only. I keep hearing my Car bottoming out -ouu that metal scraping sound

ZR
08-05-2018, 07:15 AM
Ross and I were the grunt men moving bricks while Andre broke chimney the chimney up. Not so bad a job until he had to be in the attic chiseling and passing bricks out the roof opening, fawk it was hot. Well it's now down to the basement, roof fixed and shingles blended in. Wall inside, cut in preparation for closet install (closet will occupy former chimney space). Next is repair the attic then onto framing. Very thankful I've got someone that does exceptional work on the house and somehow always manages to keep mess to a minimum.

Scrape
08-05-2018, 07:24 AM
And so it begins...Now I know what you meant by working all weekend Rick.

ZR
08-05-2018, 07:34 AM
In between that, his truck went from needing a quickie oil change and new blower motor resister to an odd noise when Ross drove it in which turned out to be a broken upper rear trailing arm on one side and mount rotted off the other. Got lucky n found arms at a local NAPA then fired up the mig for some frame repair action. Mustang control arm bolts to the rescue and it's back on the road. Crazy day but all went smooooooooooooooth n we got er done. Upside to fixing his truck, was way cooler in the shop with the AC firing on all 8 cylinders. Thanks again to John for getting us fixed up a few weeks back.

Intmdtr
08-05-2018, 09:22 AM
Ok I am NEEDING a 04 Cobra vert in my life.

stangstevers
08-05-2018, 10:43 AM
Ok I am NEEDING a 04 Cobra vert in my life.

Was going to check the yellow one that’s on kijiji and there may be a black vert with like 20k on market. Didn’t take the guys info, I met him at heritage yesterday

Ponyryd
08-05-2018, 11:04 AM
Theres a black modded one in Mississauga with 60k for $33k.

Intmdtr
08-05-2018, 02:15 PM
Was going to check the yellow one that’s on kijiji and there may be a black vert with like 20k on market. Didn’t take the guys info, I met him at heritage yesterday
That one is up here in Wasaga beach...but I did take note there is 2 different ones on kijiji. I am going to look at the one close to me.

Intmdtr
08-05-2018, 02:16 PM
Theres a black modded one in Mississauga with 60k for $33k.
My buddy just paid less then that for the comp orange vert. 33k is a little high in my books for a more common colour like black....

Ponyryd
08-05-2018, 03:11 PM
My buddy just paid less then that for the comp orange vert. 33k is a little high in my books for a more common colour like black....

Depends what you like I guess, to me mods are worth money, kms are good as well.....plus I love black.

Laffs
08-06-2018, 08:11 AM
Hope everyone's enjoying their holiday.....I'm at work

Laffs
08-06-2018, 10:05 AM
Can't stop thinking about these lately

http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww285/GFORCEROBERT/IMG_0452.jpg

Power, style, luxury, an excuse to blare Quiet Riots "Slick Black Cadillac". Has it all.

Ponyryd
08-06-2018, 11:03 AM
Can't stop thinking about these lately

http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww285/GFORCEROBERT/IMG_0452.jpg

Power, style, luxury, an excuse to blare Quiet Riots "Slick Black Cadillac". Has it all.

Get the ol’ lady knocked up, you’ll “need” one then.

I liked them years ago, looking a bit long in the tooth to me now, still a great performer though.

Laffs
08-06-2018, 11:16 AM
Get the ol’ lady knocked up, you’ll “need” one then.

Not sure an additional mouth to feed ever really bodes wells for additional non-essential capital expenses. Plus I feel like we might end up using the full size crew cab truck that spends its life in driveway for that purpose.

03svt
08-06-2018, 11:53 AM
Not sure an additional mouth to feed ever really bodes wells for additional non-essential capital expenses. Plus I feel like we might end up using the full size crew cab truck that spends its life in driveway for that purpose.

Full size truck super handy for family life, bought the EX sport to handle the family travel (found x3 a touch small) and still we use the f150 90% of the time.

Keep the truck, they are incredibly handy and versatile for family needs.

IanGTCS
08-06-2018, 12:00 PM
You should never need an excuse to crank up the hair metal.

Went for a nice 16km bike ride this morning before it got too hot. Only the second or third time I've been out this year thanks to breaking my ankle this spring. Bright side it felt fine and I hope to get a lot more in this year.

And Slayer tonight. Pumped for that.

Laffs
08-06-2018, 12:09 PM
Full size truck super handy for family life, bought the EX sport to handle the family travel (found x3 a touch small) and still we use the f150 90% of the time.

Keep the truck, they are incredibly handy and versatile for family needs.

Ram's not going anywhere, just funny I bought it when I had a decent commute each day, now I walk to work and grab a truck from there if I need it. Keeps the miles down tho.

hsousa88
08-06-2018, 02:44 PM
The fox seriously needs AC

Ponyryd
08-06-2018, 03:53 PM
Ram's not going anywhere, just funny I bought it when I had a decent commute each day, now I walk to work and grab a truck from there if I need it. Keeps the miles down tho.

Good for you man, how long is the walk? Thought you were a bit far from there.
I really wish my commute was shorter, but we are where we are, and we work where we work.......

Laffs
08-06-2018, 06:41 PM
Good for you man, how long is the walk? Thought you were a bit far from there.
I really wish my commute was shorter, but we are where we are, and we work where we work.......

It's like 10 min. I'm just a few streets off Lauzon.

stangstevers
08-07-2018, 05:23 AM
Wish I could walk to work lol

RedSN
08-07-2018, 06:34 PM
Why am I not as excited about “buck-a-beer” as premier Doug Ford think I should be?

Ray721
08-07-2018, 07:04 PM
Haven’t been around here much lately but I’m still alive [emoji1309]

55 HD
08-07-2018, 07:59 PM
Why am I not as excited about “buck-a-beer” as premier Doug Ford think I should be?

Buck a beer is the stuff you drink after cutting the grass on a hot day.

stangstevers
08-08-2018, 04:29 AM
Beer hat with straws so you can buckabeer while cutting the grass.

The world is on fire right now, cheap beer isn’t on my mind.

5.4MarkVIII
08-08-2018, 07:27 AM
buck a beer doesn't effect me but its nice to se a politician keeping campaign promises

5.4MarkVIII
08-08-2018, 08:34 AM
Hope all my Toronto Friends are above water this am.

ZR
08-08-2018, 08:36 AM
Fawk did it rain hard here last night.................then it rained some more.

hsousa88
08-08-2018, 08:39 AM
Same here.. backyard flooded

Screw
08-08-2018, 08:40 AM
North wasn’t bad

ZR
08-08-2018, 08:46 AM
Wall of water came down here John.

RedSN
08-08-2018, 09:20 AM
North wasn’t bad
woke up, saw the news, didn't know what all the fuss was about.

Toronto normal rainfall for August = 78mm
Got 75mm that night.

Ray721
08-08-2018, 11:51 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180808/9ccabd8385700aa02d60450e56b64fdc.jpg

Stephen06GT
08-08-2018, 12:18 PM
^^You buying a new boat too Ray?

ZR
08-08-2018, 12:46 PM
New commuter vehicle to flooded Toronto.

Ray721
08-08-2018, 02:25 PM
It’s the new challenger [emoji1]

bluetoy
08-08-2018, 05:36 PM
Buck a beer... Okay Doug. Beer is already that price in Quebec. Lower your taxes on it. Stop trying to put this on brewers.

5.4MarkVIII
08-08-2018, 06:43 PM
Can’t afford to lower taxes thanks to the previous government. Brewers aren’t hurting.

5.4MarkVIII
08-09-2018, 07:25 AM
well the big brewers where using the monopoly set up by the government to make big bucks and not have to worry about the little guys, with new rules and hard work from the little guys, plus support from the consumer the little guys are getting their beer out there, which has got the big brewers all pissy. but lets be honest, big brewers are garbage, force them to realize how the business world should work, and to offer a discount beer to those who want it, they still all have their premium brands. they still make millions every one is happy. let the little brewers keep doing what they have been, which is offer a superior product. and the free market will decide

Laffs
08-09-2018, 07:46 AM
A week ago wifes car get's hit, today I wake up to discovery someone kicked in my garage door and helped themselves to my tools. I'm fucking fed the fuck up with the human race. Fuck everything and everyone.

True Blue
08-09-2018, 07:48 AM
Refinished the 10 holes all by hand! 16+ hours of stripping, sanding, wet sanding, a little metal polish and some clear. Fuck, I wont do that again!!

Here's a pic right after shooting a few coats of clear.
https://s20.postimg.cc/czosb2765/10_holes.jpg

03svt
08-09-2018, 08:20 AM
Refinished the 10 holes all by hand! 16+ hours of stripping, sanding, wet sanding, a little metal polish and some clear. Fuck, I wont do that again!!

Here's a pic right after shooting a few coats of clear.
https://s20.postimg.cc/czosb2765/10_holes.jpg

Look amazing though!

90LXCoupe
08-09-2018, 08:32 AM
A week ago wifes car get's hit, today I wake up to discovery someone kicked in my garage door and helped themselves to my tools. I'm fucking fed the fuck up with the human race. Fuck everything and everyone.
I feel your pain. Hate thieves. Be a production member of society. Not a drain on it!

Screw
08-09-2018, 08:52 AM

That’s suks big time , the pos’s don’t even know what to do with tools , if they did they’d be productive and go to fakn work instead of being low lives !

Laffs
08-09-2018, 09:00 AM
I'm sure theyre going to use them to build churches and hospitals. Rage level is off the charts right now.

True Blue
08-09-2018, 09:09 AM
Sorry to hear Laffs. Any surveillance footage? Neighbours have cameras? Fucking scumbags!

Laffs
08-09-2018, 09:10 AM
Sorry to hear Laffs. Any surveillance footage? Neighbours have cameras? Fucking scumbags!

I have cameras in the front of my house, nothing. Pretty sure they were hoping fences.

Ponyryd
08-09-2018, 07:52 PM
That sucks bud, but sadly, tools are super popular with crooks and usually end up a pawn shops, fucking world today is such shit you can’t even go to work!
Make sure and do a police report, this happened to a buddy a few years back and surprisingly he got 99% of his stuff back cuz the cops caught the lowlifes and all his stuff was somewhat gypsy’d so it was easy to tell it was his.

92redragtop
08-10-2018, 12:34 AM
Attending a friday wedding tomorrow afternoon (second time at a weekday wedding) - supposed to be a hot day.

Scrape
08-10-2018, 06:26 AM
Easy there! :slap:

It’s the new challenger [emoji1]

stangstevers
08-10-2018, 11:25 AM
Impressed with the house, cost under 90 bucks to cool the place despite constant heatwaves lol It’s over 3000sq ft

NickD
08-10-2018, 06:06 PM
I need a couple liters of race gas.

I almost bought 5 gallons of VP C12 until I found out the price ($140) this is for a small experiment my tuner wants to do to verify what we think is false knock (3k at 3° of timing, but nothing for the rest of the pull to 6k with 11lbs of boost and ~17°)

If anyone has some I can buy let me know

bluetoy
08-10-2018, 07:50 PM
I think I'm going to head to http://racetherunway.com/

To see this run.
https://i.imgur.com/m2nZKIn.jpg

Black Sheep
08-10-2018, 09:42 PM
Impressed with the house, cost under 90 bucks to cool the place despite constant heatwaves lol It’s over 3000sq ft
Our new place runs lower on AC as well. And I am cooling the house and the big garage with two AC units. Our elec bill is half what the last house was ( which only had one AC unit)

03svt
08-12-2018, 07:42 AM
Took a day to think about a Raptor before pulling the trigger (I’m normally very impulsive) and it sold yesterday... I think it’s a sign not to buy a 100k pick up when my 16f150 is paid for.

So much want!

Blackmare
08-12-2018, 09:04 AM
Or it means you should have been impulsive... [emoji2]
Took a day to think about a Raptor before pulling the trigger (I’m normally very impulsive) and it sold yesterday... I think it’s a sign not to buy a 100k pick up when my 16f150 is paid for.

So much want!

stangstevers
08-12-2018, 09:55 AM
Ok did a master reset and updated sync to 3.0 in the mustang and got the Waze app running... sweet now I can see speed traps on the big screen lol

WTF
08-12-2018, 10:04 AM
a Sunday morning back road blast in the Morgan is way better than coffee

what a ride

03svt
08-12-2018, 01:52 PM
Or it means you should have been impulsive... [emoji2]

Haha yes it totally could mean that too.

IanGTCS
08-12-2018, 04:20 PM
https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/172967/sweet-smoked-pork-ribs/ trying these today on my smoker. Fingers crossed they turn out well. I've had a lot of luck with pork on the smoker so far.