Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Speaker size help

sxy_stang

Speaker size help

I'm looking to replace the speakers on my 04 convertible cobra with the Mach system. I need to know all speaker sizes please.

Did you try a google search?

sxy_stang
    thanks rick

Quote Originally Posted by sxy_stang View Post
    I'm looking to replace the speakers on my 04 convertible cobra with the Mach system. I need to know all speaker sizes please.
    ??? car should have already came with the Mach 460, thought that was the base model, only difference I believe is if you wanted the 6 pack in dash CD changer or the MP3 player version of the deck

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    What has GR been talking about non-stop for the last 2 months? Changes the conversation to it no matter what subject you are trying to talk about, LOL.

sxy_stang
    No it has the Mach system and I was looking to switch out the speakers with after market

usually after market speakers are not a good idea, unless you are switching out the deck too as it runs off a vary uncommon impedance, although I've heard they have since made a wiring harness that helps with this, not sure how good it works or not...

I have the Mach 1000 system, which I gotta say for a factory system, sounds pretty damn good...

sxy_stang
    I have been reading up on it and I've just come to the conclusion of just getting same Mach speakers. I already have a aftermarket deck it's just that the passenger side speakers in the front aren't working.

just curious...did your original deck of the 6pack indeck cd changer or just the single but could also play MP3? and do you have the tweeters that are up on the inside of where the side mirrors are?