This is a great job for people starting out and will lead to a great paying job. Basically you will start just a a CSR (person who opens door on the trains) for a minimum of 6 months. Them make $21 an hour while in training for a month, then almost 24 once training is complete. If your a good employee they will move you to the head end of the train. There are 2 people in the head end (conductor and engineer) You will be trained to talk on the radio to people like me (Rule 42 Foreman) I control the train in and out of a location where there working on the tracks. The engineer makes about $32 an hour. After 2 years or talking on the radio and getting certified to drive the train (all training included) you will make $45 an hour. This is all base salary and pension/benefits are on top of this wage. In about 2.5 years you could be making 100K a year plus benefits. This is a seniority based job so the earlier you get in the better.

Bombardier needs to hire 110 people to my understanding. Up to 40 have been hired already, myself included.

http://jobs.bombardier.com/job/Downt...O-ON/38217300/

If anyone gets a call for the interview and testing let me know and I will advise you on what you can expect to be asked and things you should know for the test.