Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  202
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CON VERT.

Godspeed Brother Glen, Rest in peace, hugs buddy.

Met Glen and Gail at a beer and wing night through the club many years ago , and became friends from day one. I will miss our coffee night together in town this year my friend. May you rest in peace and Jeff and I will toast you at our coffee spot ! May Godspeed !

R.I.P. Glen —sad news
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

I was not expecting this. I thought it was more shots of the Car.

He was the best Neighbor I had. I regret not visiting more or going to Timmies. I just thought Maybe next time or then next one.
    He will be Missed and remembered. Rest in Piece Glen
    Joel,

RIP big guy , sad news , remember helping him out at his place with a little hvac and feeling a tad intimidated by this OG hvacr . Very nice gentlemen,willing to lend an ear and a hand if needed .

Very sad news indeed. Met Glen during some small Wednesday night Timmies meets in Ajax. Great person. He'll be sadly missed. Condolences to his family and to all those grieving him.

https://canadianobituaries.com/durha...ay-4-2024.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MARTIN, Glen Michel Martin

MARTIN, Glen Michel - Beloved husband, father, and friend, passed away suddenly on May 4, 2024 in his 70th year.

Born on November 18, 1954, in Montreal, Quebec, to Vera Esson (Boroday) and Douglas Martin, both predeceased.

Younger brother to Don Martin (deceased) and Uncle to Don Jr. (Sandra) and Patrick.

He will be deeply missed by his devoted wife of 44 years, Gail, daughters Erin and Ashley (Marc), fur baby Phoebe, and countless friends and colleagues whose lives he touched with his warmth and generosity.
    Glen was a man of many passions and talents. A lifelong car enthusiast, Glen found joy in collecting, repairing and outfitting classic Mustangs and other muscle cars, of which he owned many throughout the years.

A naturally gifted handyman, there was no household repair that was beyond Glen’s capabilities. He shared the wealth of these talents and passions with the people around him, always willing to lend a hand (or a tool!) to a friend in need.

Glen's quiet legacy of love, compassion, and strength will continue to inspire all who were fortunate enough to have known him.

Though he may be gone from our sight, his spirit will live on in our hearts forever.

A memorial service to celebrate Glen's life will be held on Wednesday, May 15, 2024, 3pm at , McEACHNIE FUNERAL HOME , 28 Old Kingston Road, Pickering Village, Ajax ON, L1T 2Z7.
    In lieu of flowers, the family kindly requests donations be made to Sick Kids Foundation or the charity of their choice, in Glen's honor.

Ty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already been a week, dam I miss you buddy.
    Hope to see some familiar faces on Wednesday.